Nightly Thoughts

I dropped off Jayleigh at her house a few hours ago and it was currently 10pm. So I ended up taking another shower and tried to go to sleep. But I couldnt. I was in my thoughts thinking about eariler today and other things too, like. Missing Jaden, how could Sab do something like that? And why did Jayleigh even take up for me?
  Like how did Sab do me like that so easily? Just go and get with Jaden after everything we been through, and been friends for years? And why did Jayleigh even take up for me? She really didnt have to do that, she could of just let Sab hit me. And knowing how bad I miss Jaden how could Sab just go and get with him knowing how much I loved him? I open up my phone and see my wallpaper, its still me and Sab. So I decide to change it to me and Jayleigh. Now crying and wishing someone was here with me, I try to text Sab.

                            Sabb babyy!!
Sab, im so sorry for talking the way I did to you. And acting that way in the hospital in front of everybody. But I really am truly sorry sab. Please forgive me, and lets hang out tomorrow?
*Read at: 11:27pm

I decide to wait a moment, but she doesnt reply. So I end up messaging her again.

sab I know you read my message, can you just please message me back?
*Read at: 11:32pm

Sabb babyy!! is typing ...

2 minutes later..

Sabb babyy!!
Im sorry ness, but i cant. deff not after what happened today. i know ive been acting so selfish but i just cant accept.

                                            please sab!!
Ill think about it.
                                          okay lmk pls!
i will.
                                                            ty:)
ofc.

I finally decide to message Jayleigh and ask if she can come over right now.

                             Jayleigh<3
                               hey, can u come over?

I wait for about 10 minutes and finally think, shes probally asleep, but then when I go to lay down my phone dings.

come open the door then, its cold out here!
                                                       coming!!

I walk downstairs and open the door.
  "Hey whats-"
  "Jayleigh why did you take up for me today?" I blurt out.
  "Because." She answers.
  "Because why?" I ask.
  "Because I care about you. She replies.
  "So?" I say.
  "So? So what Nessa? I love you, and im not gonna let anybody hurt you!"
  "I love you." I say.
  "I love you too." She replies.
  "I love you more." I reply.
  "Do you really now?" She says pushing me onto the couch.
  "Yes, yes I do." I reply.
  She kisses my neck, and I raise up. "Not today Jayleigh."
  "Aw why?" She asks.
"I dont feel good," I lie.
"Oh okay."
We then head up to my room, and cuddle together. She then lays a hand on mine. I look down at it noticing the "I love you baby, stay strong." On it.
  "You really got that tattooed?" I ask.
  "Yeah, why." She asks.
  "Oh I didnt think you would." I reply.
  "And whys that?" She asks.
  I shrug.
  "Come on lets go to sleep." She says pulling me on top of her.