020 - MINE 🔞

Your eyes quivered and you woke up due to the intense Street Light focusing on your eyelids. You groaned due to the back pain caused by your sleeping position. You moved yourself a bit and noticed Yuta beside you sleeping peacefully, childishly, and cutely.

Yuta eyes opened too.
"Y/n-chan..." He muttered as he got up and sat.
His eyes were shining in the moonlight as his face lit with moonlight, and so was his bare chest.
You didn't know what to say anymore hence remained silent as you stared his eyes. This was the first time you noticed his eyes, they were dark blue, bleak enough to trap inside it for a moment.

"You are beautiful," He said as he latched his fingers with your hair and tucked them behind your ears.

"I know that but thank you" You smiled politely but were astonished by your contrasting rude reply. You cannot deny that you were speaking the truth. You knew how beautiful you were and appreciated your looks ever since you appeared in this world. In your previous life, you never got much time to look after yourself so it was obvious you looked like a normal citizen with a human face. But your current look was heavenly.
You got up as it was weird for you to lie down anymore.

Yuta cupped your right cheek and moved forward to tilt toward you. You gasped sensing his movements against you. His and your nose were touching each other as he brought his other hand to cup your left cheek.

You were less surprised by his action than you were by mistake hearing what he said before you slept, yet sure were surprised by his next move.

Yuta pushed you down to lay on the bed with him on your top and tugged you around him as if his life resided inside you.
"Yuta-senpai, this isn't right" You uttered shockingly.

"Y/n..." He stated your name with his lips nibbling against your sensitive skin.

"Then tell me what's right" His left hand slid down to your breast grabbing them as he uttered.
You were blushed due to his action. He took you under his arms and forced his lips onto yours, gently biting them. His physical attraction to you increased with every touch.

 His physical attraction to you increased with every touch

He grabbed you tightly against him. He could feel your breast against his chest and he continued kissing you even if you tried to push him away. You tried to push him away not because you didn't like it but because it wasn't right.

"Please let me touch you," He said and slid his fingers inside the bathrobe wrapping you and unknotting it. The second he opened your bathrobe you understood that this was going too far.

"So beautiful" He hummed in your ears, heating you up. You used your jujutsu to push him away far.

"Don't" You warned him angrily. You assumed he was under some curse which was totally wrong. You can never accept that he did it to you on purpose.
Your push knocked him down and he fainted. You regret your forceful reaction toward him and continue picking him up from the ground to the bed.