𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧

Why do I keep doing this to myself? (┬┬﹏┬┬)

Here we go! New fanfic!

"The snow always comes at the worst time..."

"Well duh... It's winter." Y/n replied, looking out the window of the train.

"Alright smartass..."

"Whatever... Just get to your point, Kris."

"Was it not obvious? About that game I told you about! Genshin Impact? When will you listen to me and start playing, you'll love it!" Kris exclaimed with sparkles in his eyes.

Y/n instantly winced, "You mean that game made by the same people who made... Honkai Impact AND Houkai Gakuen? Yea no... I'd rather not. I don't think I can handle another game that'll make me cry my eyes out at fictional characters and their deaths." she said, resting her chin in her hand.

"Oh c'mon! Just give it a shot pleeeasse! I'll give you 50 bucks if you don't like it." Kris pleaded to her.

"More."

"Huh...?"

"More, Kris. The fuck I'm gonna do with 50 dollars?" She retorted.

"Fine... 150."

"Kris..." She said, narrowing her eyes.

"Ugh... 350." He finally said with a sigh.

"That's more like it." She smiled.

"So... it's a deal?" He asked

"... It's a deal. Now, let's go eat. You own me food for doing your math and physics homework for you." She spoke, getting up from her seat on the train with Kris following behind her.

⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧