𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

⛧☾༺♰༻☽⛧

☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

"...Why... Why did this have to happen to you...?"

Kris sat by the bedside of his dear friend's hospital cot. His head hung low and his eyes darkened by a shadow of remorse...

"I can't believe... it's already been a year since I found you..." The man muttered to himself, having no one who could hear him, his words fell upon the deaf ears of Y/n who lied unresponsive in the bed.

The heart monitor beeps reached his ears... at least he had some sort of sense that she was alive.

"I found you... like this... in your own house..."

𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℌ𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢... ℑ 𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬... 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔢𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲...

He scooted closer to the cot... brushing her h/c hair out of her face, caressing her now sickly pale skin. Her beautiful and shiny skin tone had been reduced to... this. Her shimmering hair that was once healthy and luscious... was now dim, like a flame burned out.

It upset him greatly.

But still... she looked beautiful... even lying in what would soon be her coffin. Wrapping up like a mummy in the silky sheets... Kris had Y/n's body moved to the best room in the hospital so that she'd be comfortable.

He says "body" because... it's likely they're going to declared her deceased in due time...

But he wouldn't dare to ever give up on her... His dear "friend."

Y/n's parents had lost hope... or so they claimed. But he knew... he knew better.

He knew everything about her after all. Everything.

From her birthday and music tastes... to what she did with her paychecks as they came in. 

He knew exactly what her address was... though she never told him. 

He knew her license plate number. He knew everything she liked... and everything she hated.

He knew all of her friends and acquaintances and their relationship with her... whether they liked her, hated her, or even if they... loved her.