Chapter 2 "The Fight With Zooble And Jaxx"

"JAXX!! WAKE THE HECK UP!!" Zooble was banging on his door.

"Zooble that's not gonna do anything!" Ragatha said.

"What if....he....Abstracted?" Gangle asked.

"Tch, not possible. He's too full of himself to do that."

"Maybe we should get Caine?" Kinger asked.

"What's Caine gonna do!?" Gangle cried.

"How about we don't get Caine yet. If he is Abstarcted and that's a very big If! Then we won't want him put in the cellar for eternity like he did with Kafmo." Ragatha said.

"Hate to say this but. I have to agree with you on that. He maybe a asshole but still don't know what it would be like without his sarcasm." Zooble said.

"Hey, why wasn't that censored?" Pomni asked.

"Oh! It's because it only censors the strong ones. That one isn't really one." Kinger said.

"Say! Ragatha do you have like a clip in your hair? Maybe lockpic?"

Ragatha reached in her hair and pulled out a hair clip and started Lockpicing the door.

"Ugh! That little! Somethings blocking it!" Ragatha yelled frustrated.

"Heh, that's Jaxx for ya." Zooble laughed.

Pomni looked at Gangle who was sad and trembling in fear.

"Gangle it's okay!" Pomni comforted her. Gangle felt a bit at Ease with Pomni's reassurance.

"Okay..." Gangle sniffled. After 5 minutes of Ragatha and Zooble trying to lockpic the door they were interrupted by someone.

"Just what do you think your doing Doll face?"

"Huh, oh! There you are Jaxx- Are you eating pizza!?" Ragatha asked.

Jaxx shrugged.

"Where in the heck did you get Pizza?" Zooble asked.

"I have my ways! Now wanna tell me why you ladies, and gentleman are trying to break and enter my room?" Jaxx asked not amused.

"Well Zooble tried knocking on your door but you didn't answer...so just to make sure everything was normal in there we tried to get in. But clearly everything is alright." Ragatha said with a nervous smile.

"Uh huh. Knocking? Zooble..."

"Actually it was more like banging in the door in a rage. She just sugarcoated it."

"Sounds more accurate. Now since you all got your answer! What do you want?"

"Caine called a meeting. He wants all of us to go. So quit asking questions Bonnie the Bunny and come on!" Zooble commanded and walked away.

"Hey! I know you did not just compared me to a fnaf character Puzzle piece!!" Jaxx shouted.

"Well come on!" Ragatha and the others went.

"Hey uhh Jaxx?"

"What is it Noobie!?" He snapped.

"Why are you so rude to everyone anyways?"

"Because I have no energy in being polite. Plus no one here is worth my time." Jaxx rolled his eyes.

"Okaaaayyyy." Pomni replied awkwardly.

"Jaxx is his own species of character." Ragatha said.

After a minute they made it to the lobby where Caine was floating talking to Bubble. There was also Kinger with Gangle and Zooble just standing alone annoyed.