Jeff Hodek

( Btw I'm writing the story I grew up with I know every Jeff story is different. Plus this is my take so things will be different)

Jeff was a young teenage boy, he was average at most. He had short black hair and piercing blue eyes. He stood at about 5'6. He had two loving parents and an older brother who's name was Liu. The two were close and became even closer since their parents told them both there moving to a new neighbourhood far from where they were.

Jeff stood out of the car, he looked up to see his new home. It was a classic suburban home with a big garden and garage. He sighed as he looked around as all the houses looked like carbon copies of each other, same garden, same garage. It really gave Jeff shivers down his spine. Something caught his eye when he saw a young girl around his age staring at him from what he can presume his bedroom window, she quickly shut her blind when Jeff caught her staring. He quickly followed Liu and his parents inside. The house was big enough, it was family sized which was perfect for them, it had a living room, kitchen, dining room, and 4 bedrooms meaning they can turn one into a guest room, they also had an office.

Jeff quickly ran upstairs and took the better bedroom before Liu, "What dude no fair!" Liu whined. Jeff laughed "Haha! I got it first!", Liu rolled his eyes and went to the bedroom that was left.

The next day Jeff and Liu were walking to the bus stop as today was there first day of school. Jeff sat down and went on his phone whilst Liu stood next to him quietly. They could both hear the sound of wheels on concrete ground and laughing before three kids skate up to them. "Hey you guys! yeah you give us your lunch money!" said the ginger one, he was tall and slim with a grouchy face. Liu panicked and started rummaging through his bag for his wallet. Jeff looked up at them and stood up "And what are you going to do if we don't" The ginger head kid slowly got up close to Jeff and took out a pocket knife, "Well I guess I'm going to have to shank you won't I?" The two other bullies seemed surprised about the leader's decision but went along with it anyway. "Jeff...just let me give them the money.." Liu said, his voice starting to shake and his throat close up. "Yeah Jeffy....let him give us the fucking money yeah.?" Jeff looked him up and down before coldly saying "No." Jeff clenched his hand into a fist and punched the leader in the jaw, He kept punching him over and over and grabbed the knife out his hand when he was vulnerable. The two other bullies back up when Jeff got hold of the knife. The leader went to charge at Jeff again and Jeff managed to lodge the knife right into his shoulder. A rush of adrenaline ran through Jeff's body as he twisted the knife in his body, causing the other boy to scream in pain. He eventually pulled it out and dropped it, Jeff grabbed Liu's hand and walked to school instead.

"Jeff....?" Liu said in fear "What the fuck...did you do..?" Jeff looked at Liu and smiled. "Don't worry Liu, we'll be fine yeah?" Liu slowly nodded in response. As the two walked home at the end of the day they saw police cars outside their house. They walked in together to see their parents sitting on the couch across from two police officers, their mother looked as though she was crying and their father looked disappointed and angry. The female police officer spoke to the two boys "Which one of you is Jeff Hodek? You've been charged with attempted murder of Randy #####" Before Jeff could speak out Liu interrupted them. "No ma'am....It was me, my name is Liu Hodek. I tried to kill Randy at the bus stop this morning..." Their mother cried out "Oh Liu why!" Their father shook his dead "Liu we raised you better." Liu looked down as the police officer put him in hand cuffs. Jeff stood there in shock, his own brother is sacrificing himself for him. "no...no...it was me! I did it!..." Jeff cried out, not wanting to loose his brother. His mother stepped over and hugged him "Oh my baby...I'm so sorry you had to watch Liu try to kill that poor innocent boy.." Jeff started to cry "No! It was me! It was self defence he came at us!" Jeff shouted out as the officers walked Liu out the house. Jeff getting one more smile off Liu before getting forced out.