Chapter 1

It's been a year and now she's a sophomore in college.

So here's the rundown of what happened after the incident. Tzuyu took this to heart and never came out of her room during the winter break. Fell sick and got a bad fever.

This made her parents worried, one time she fainted on her bed which resulted in going to the hospital. While Tzuyu was at the hospital she saw her phone ringing. The user was Jungkook, suddenly she felt her body shoot up with happiness. She wanted to pick up the call but resisted.

Eventually, Tzuyu got a bit better. After she was released Tzuyu missed a week of school, thrn she went back.

Went with her usual school schedule.

However what hurts the most for is the boy she was too late for had started distancing from her, so Tzuyu stopped hanging out with him. She didn't care on the outside but really on the inside she was hurting really bad and feeling regrets.

Tzuyu would see him with another girl, holding hands and just acting lovey-dovey in the hallways. Yet she has to maintain her posture and move on since this is her fault after all.

Then she got second thoughts about not noticing the girl trying to court Jungkook, ever since the beginning of senior year. This made Tzuyu feel sick in her stomach.

Shooing those thoughts out and started doing more school work and joining more academic programs.

Trying to keep herself busy.

At the end she earned a lot of scholarships and now she doesn't have to pay for her college.

This made her parents happy, gave her the warmest hugs. To Tzuyu this was the biggest support to keep going in the future.

After that, she finished her first year in college and had already moved into her second year.

Now it's January and the break had already started but for her it wasn't since she took jobs to earn some money.

Last summer had drained her, was doing so many part-time jobs because her parents got into a huge debt. They had to pay back 20 million dollars which seemed crazy to her. She questioned her parents on how they even ended up in this situation.

Her parents also didn't know about this and apparently, they were framed for stealing something really expensive. This forced everyone to get as many jobs as possible to pay their debt.

To Tzuyu this was so unfair. She had tried justicing her parents but the authorities won't accept.

Tried so many times but gave up when nothing was working, curse them.

So overall Tzuyu's summer was the worst for her and they still didn't have a good amount to pay their debt. She and her parents had to limit themself in expensive.

Tzuyu's family was too busy to enjoy their summer.

Now as she was laying down on her bed, contemplating if she should call in sick or not, but didn't.

Their debt is due at the end of January and it's this January. Tzuyu can't believe this is for real cause they weren't even close to that amount.

So instead of whining, she forced herself to get up and started getting ready for work.

As she was about to get out of the house she said bye to her parents but when got no response. She forgotten that they had gone to an important business.

She left and started texting her friends.

The things that happened in her summer are the best for her when making friends. Tzuyu was glad that she didn't act like her old self and instead tried to be more outgoing and talk to her coworkers.