Chapter one:Fairytales

Like most stories there's a hero and a villian.Mostly it's the hero's view that is shown and never the villain.I'm here to show you the villain's side of the story for when heb lost everything,but had to finish wat the hero started.

Rose Crane was born on May 22nd,First daughter to Ichabod and Katrina Crane.She was a child of prophecy and was a witch's daughter.Rose never bothered with romance until she met her father's bestfriend,Abraham Van Brunt.

I met him as a young,wild girl playing in the woods with my younger brother,Henry.Giggling could be heard in Abraham's ears as he caught a glimpse of  Rose with her hair tied back and a smile on her face.Rose was a copy of her mother,Katrina Van Tassel.Rose slowed down when she spotted him.My eyes met his and I gave him a small smile before running again.I was fourteen then,But now I was ready for marriage.A topic I hated,but kept my virtue intact for my husband to be.

The month after I turned 18 I started walking in the woods by  myself.On June 13th I was walking in the woods like I usually do when I heard a voice say, "What are you doing here by yourself Rose?" I jumped slightly at his voice and his lips pressed against my ear.His arms wrapped around her waist as she responded with a giggle " can't a girl enjoy nature Abraham?" Rose then turned to face the man with a smile already knowing who he was. " Van Brunt is that needed?" Rose asked playfully as she turned her head to a smiling Abraham.The man could only laugh and kiss her fourhead upon the girl's question.
" You didn't answer mine first little one" Abraham responded cooly,looking at the girl lovingly as he was allowed to after all he was needed in war and this was his ex fiancee and bestfriend's daughter. Abraham did have to admit he felt a sort of claim to the girl as if knowing what love is for the first time.