Aldini Isami x Reader

Isami felt as though he could never match up to his brother, for the entirety of his life. And so, he believed that if he could not match up to his brother... he would grow stronger to help him as much as he could.

You loved Isami, from the deepest parts of your heart. The moment you laid your eyes on him you knew that he was the one you wanted to spend the rest of your life with.

From his soft black locks, to his sweet smile, to the loyalty he had for his brother. He was perfect. Or that was what you thought at least.

You stared concernedly at the younger Aldini and the fetal position he assumed on your shared bed.

"Isami... What's the matter?" You said softly, sitting down beside his curled up figure. He said nothing, only wrapping himself up in more blankets.

You kissed his bed of fluffy hair lovingly.

"If you don't want to tell me that's fine... If you need me I'll be in the kitchen." You ducked out of the room and couldn't help but feel a slight ache in your chest.

Isami seemed very distant lately... So much so that it was beginning to affect his health. He didn't eat as much as he used to and certainly didn't interact with you as often as he did before.

Something wasn't right, and you weren't sure how to fix it.