0.

"Holy Shit."

-CINZIA-

Warnings: mentions of alcohol.

"Alright dad, I'll be back.!" I called out, hoping for at least a small response before leaving the house. I sighed gently, walking towards the door.

My foot hit a glass bottle, next to the couch. Beer, again. He told me he quit.

Shaking my head and rolling my eyes, I walked out, making sure to lock the door. It was only 11, pm.
I got into my car, setting my phone down in the cup holder and my bag in the passenger seat.

I drove down the street, or down a few. Parking my car behind the local club. Thankfully, I have my bestfriend, Talia. Who will hopefully take my mind off the.. bills. Or everything, really.

I took my stuff, walking in through the back door. Usually, most people would think we'd have uniforms or something specific to wear as a bartender. Well, surprise!! We don't. But, I guess I like to wear stuff that's 'extra' or so says Talia.

Tonight, it was a black mini dress with a slit on the side. It stopped mid-thigh and hugged my body. Quite tight, if I may say.

The straps were thin, but held up the top of my dress. Of course. I walked in, pulling my dress down as the colorful twisting lights hit my body. I squinted my eyes, walking behind the counter.

"My favorite girl!" Talia squealed. Running up and hugging me, or.. squeezing me.

"I care barely breathe!" I complained, hugging her back. She was only a bit taller than me, 5'6 if I estimated. I'm only 5'5, I think.

I laughed. "You can let go of me now, Talia."

"Right, sorry. But hello, drama!!" She said, sitting herself behind the counter.

"Oh shit." I snickered. "Spill!"

"Okay, so I was cleaning the tables, and this guy was with a girl. Right? I know, boring. BUT!! Then, another comes up, and I'm guessing she was saying how they were dating. Then, they started arguing, and I, like the amazing person I am, got closer."

"Of course you did." I laughed.

"Well— bitch. Anyway! They were arguing, about the guy. Then, one of the girls slapped the other girl! Then the fought. The end!" She smiled.

"Oh shit, were they kicked out?" I asked, cleaning a glass.

"No Zia, they were turned into curtains for the walls. Yes they were kicked out!" Talia Exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air while I gave a few men at the counter the drinks they asked for. It wasn't that busy here, yet.

"But anyway, your girl got work to attend and money to make. How else am I supposed to pay for my clothes?" She practically cackled out.

I nodded, "okay, go ahead. Strawberry!" I laughed, watching her walk away as she winked at me.

"Right back atcha !" She waved.

Strawberry, a code word. For "I love you" or just love in general. Cool, right?

I hummed the words to the song that played over the loud talking of these disgusting humans. I turned around, watching as a tall ass man walks in.

"Holy shit..." I blinked. He was stunning. Like, model stunning.

little prologue for you cuties, not very long but y'know, it works. ANYWAY!! Remember, I love you !!