𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫.

Sunshine Dakota Allen📍:Salt Lake City, Utah

📍:Salt Lake City, Utah

A tired and sleep deprived Sunshine drove down the dark and empty road she just got finished with her 12 hour night shift. It was almost 4 in the morning "please just let me make it home" she said to herself. She looked over at her phone buzz in the passenger seat making her confused because who could be texting her at this time of night. While distracted, she felt something run into her car forcing her to slam on brakes making her and the car jerk...maybe she ran into it but same difference.

Sitting silently contemplating on what she should do she finally worked up enough courage to get out the car slowly she walked to the bumper of her car, shocked to see and man laying infront of it she only thought it was a deer or some type of wild animal. She quickly started panicking pacing back and forth not knowing what to do she was beyond scared she was too pretty for jail and anybody with working eyes could see that.

Staying quiet for a minute she finally bent down to see if the man was still breathing feeling a steady pulse she softly tapped the man earning a groan in response. Quickly thanking God she tried thinking of what to do next her brain was literally fried from work and the situation itself had he mind blank "Sir can i help you up so i can get you to a hospital i really didn't mean to hit you i'm sorry" he slowly shock his head no making her look at him confused...does this nigga not want help? "No hospital" was all that he said.

He was obviously in pain by the noises and faces he was making but sunshine couldn't help him until she got home to get the stuff she needed. So she proceeded to sit the man up and wrap his arm around her neck slowly lifting him off the ground and into the passenger seat of her car. Quickly run back over to the driver seat getting she reached over and buckled him up before buckling herself as well "safety first i guess" she said more to herself because the man in her passenger seat seem to still be in the same state he was in when he was laying in the road in front of her car. Continuing her drive home sunshine knew the man couldn't have been that injured since she wasn't driving that fast when she hit him he might have a few bruises and minor cuts but that wasn't anything she couldn't fix.

Finally making it home sunshine decided to leave her bags in the car she really didn't feel like carrying it and the man in her passenger seat she turned off her car before looking at the man and sighing she knew this wasn't going to be easy, getting out and running over to the passenger side opening the door she shook the man softly "love can you wake up for me i know you're hurting but i need you to help me a little bit ok?" Sunshine spoke to him just like how she did all her other patients. The man opened his eyes slowly before looking at sunshine and his surroundings "where you bring me shorty" that was the only thing his deep yet soft voice managed to get out.

Sunshine was surprised he even said a word to her but was thankful "my house you said no hospital right? i had no other place to take you and i wouldn't dare leave you out on the streets for something i did" Sunshine had a sweet but stern voice it was obvious she was a very dominant women she looked like she meant everything she said which helped her alot in life. The man looked at the woman speak and mumbled a simple "thank you" he could tell she was genuinely and meant no harm so he was trusting her for now. Once in the house, she lead him over to the couch she gently placing him down. Running upstairs to grab her first aid kit she kept in her bathroom cabinet, while walking back down the stairs to patch the man up she stopped for a second as she noticed the mystery man had taken off his hoodie and was now resting his head up against the back of the couch.

Continuing her walk down the stairs slowly she cleared her throat letting herself be known, he looked up at her licking over his bottom lip a habit he had since he was younger in front of him stood a 5'6 women he would've said girl but he felt like it was to childish for her mature appearance. He could tell she must just gotten off of work due to her all black scrubs her name badge and her slicked back bun that had a few fly always but still managed to hold its form, he would be a fool to say she wasn't beautiful asf but she just ran him over so that conversation was out the window for now.

Sunshine slowly approached him taking in his appearance the first thing she noticed was his hazel brown eyes he had a soft gaze very submissive if you asked her. She also noticed the dents littered across his forehead moving down his face she noticed how his plump lips held a slight pout making her smile slightly she thought it was cute. She brushed the thoughts off as she sat next to the man examining his body "Can you tell me your name please?" she asked simply she at least wanted to know who she was speaking to "kyzir...but you can call me ky for short" she looked confused as she cleaned and bandaged some of the scratches and cuts she could see "why would i call you that when your name is already short?" she questioned "i don't know a lot of people think it's ghetto or too different so i made it shorter" he replied "well i like it i think it's beautiful and i feel like you shouldn't have to do that just to please other people". Hearing that made kyzir smile slightly he never actually met somebody that actually liked his name "thank you. And thank you for helping me out i needed it" sunshine looked up at him smiling "of course i couldn't just leave you out there like that it wouldn't have been right"

Sunshine finished patching up his wounds before giving him 2 advils and a water "this should help wit the headache and some of the pain you might have. Are you hungry i can make you something to eat? or do you wanna go home i can call somebody for you?" Kyzir stared up at her before speaking "yea i'm hungry, no i don't have anybody to call but it don't matter i'll be out your house in a few minutes" Sunshine frowned at the statement not liking the fact he had nobody to call on "no if you have nobody your staying here i'm not letting you out of my sight while your hurt that's not safe" Kyzir shook his head trying to hide the pain he was in before he downed the pills getting up trying to limp to the door but before he could even make it two steps away for the couch Sunshine stood in front of him

"What did i just say kyzir sit your ass down and listen i'm not playing with you, your hurt and ill be dammed if i let you leave like this." Kyzir pouted while looking down at sunshine he most definitely towered over her but her sudden change in tone had kyzir feeling like he had no power over the situation it was a foreign feeling and he didn't know if he liked it yet. "Why you even care you don't even know me" kyzir managed to say, Sunshine face dropped realizing she might've hurt the man feelings "well let me get to know you kyzir i can tell you don't have anybody that's there for you so let me fill that spot please." for some reason Sunshine had the urge to be apart of the man's life she want to know all about it, help him out with whatever he needed she loved helping people and she knew she would love helping Kyzir and just by the man's face she could tell he was going to allow her to.