Savior.

Sunshine Dakota Allen 📍:Her houseA few days later

📍:Her house
A few days later

Sunshine and Kyzir stood staring at each other as sunshine tried to get out the door. Sunshine's friend Solana invited her out for drinks and of course she said yes the problem was trying to get out the house before kyzir found out. He obviously found out right away though since he sat over her shoulder and watched the whole interaction of her and her friend texting back and forth.

"Kyzir please im going to be gone for two hours tops"kyzir stared down at her wit a pout something he did everytime he wanted to get his way, but this time he could tell it wasn't working "why you wanna leave me so bad i just met you, she probably knew you for forever so i should be spending time wit you not herr" sunshine laughed a little at the younger man's childishness "kyzir i promise when i get back i'll give you my undivided attention" kyzir smirked pulling her into a hug "you promise?" sunshine wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him back "i pinky promise" finally letting her go kyzir sighed and rolled his eyes something he found his self doing everything sunshine tried to leave him. "be safe and call me soon as you get in the car."

Sunshine gave him a look before walking to the door and grabbing her keys that was by it "i'm not doing that kyzir i'll text you though, byeee" Sunshine rushed out the door before he could protest running to her car getting in and driving off as she watched kyzir rush outside trying to stop her. 20 minutes later she had arrived at the bar her and Solana agreed to meet at. Getting out going in she spotted her friend sitting at the bar making her face light upp "omg solanaaa" turning around solana smiled excitedly since she havent seen her friend in almost a month "hiii sunshineeee" sunshine pulled her into a hug before letting go, sitting down.

"Omg how have you been baby your glowing" Sunshine said as she admired her friend she was beyond beautiful "omg thank you and i been good yk work and home is all i know, oh and my man" solana said sneaking the last part in making sunshine's eyes widen "whattt a man? what happened to team ftn" solana rolled her eyes at the statement remembering when she used to say the phrase everyday "girl that was before i met my man, he treats me so good i think i love him" solana said being dramatic as she wiped her fake tears

Sunshine laughed at her friend happy she found somebody that makes her happy "well keep him he obviously doing something right" solana laughed knowing her friend was right "girl if only you knew but what's been going on in your life?" sunshine stirred her drink she ordered nervous to tell her friend about kyzir she didn't want him to be a secret but she couldn't decide if she should tell her or not " umm i made a new friend" solana looked confused knowing her friend was holding something back "how you met them sunshine"solana questioned "well i hit him wit my car and he had nowhere to go so i let him stay with me now i think i like him but i don't really know how he feels and i'm scared to ask" sunshine rushed it all out in one breathe trying to get it over with.

Solana jaw dropped shocked at what her friend just told her but before she could respond sunshine phone started dinging making her pick it up and realize it was kyzir "this him right here" sunshine stated showing her friend what kyzir had just sent her

Kyzir👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾: wya? i miss you

                                                           Mami👰🏽‍♀️🩷: Kyzir where tf you found that mask at??

Kyzir👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾: i was outside waiting on you to get home and this lil nigga rode by on his bike and he had it on so i took it bc i liked it.

Mami👰🏽‍♀️🩷: Kyzir you can't do ts they gon send you back to jail

Kyzir👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏾: idc, come home before i starve myself.

End of messages.

Sunshine rolled her eyes at the younger man knowing he would actually do it but he was gonna have to wait today her gaze finally shifted over to her friend who was giving her that look "for someone who you swear got mixed feelings about you he definitely is clingy" solana stated, sunshine shook her head because she knew it was true she couldn't even breathe without kyzir but she couldn't even lie and say she didn't like it or it annoyed her she loved every minute of it she loved having somebody depending on her. "I knowww and the sad part is i like itttt" sunshine dragged out "girllll i can tell"

After a hour and a few more drinks sunshine said her goodbyes to her friend and headed home arriving 30 minutes later since she drove slower aware that she was very tipsy. "Kyzirrrr where you at babyyy" sunshine shouted as she walked in the house drinking made her loosen up and she loved everything about it. Kyzir rushed downstairs smiling as he seen the lady he'd been waiting for all day "hii mami what took you so long?" kyzir questioned as he pulled her to him by her waist "mmm solana bought me like 4 drinks and i was telling her about you. i miss you baby you miss me?" Kyzir heart fluttered as his stomach did backflips the way sunshine was speaking and hugging him had him ready to risk it all, even though kyzir hadn't tasted or felt a women's heat since he first lost his virginity he still felt like he knew what he was doing.

"You know i miss you mama i can't breathe without you see look." kyzir laid out on the floor playing dead making sunshine giggle "baby get up i wanna lay wit you" hearing those words made kyzir jump up from the floor sunshine and kyzir only shared simple hugs when kyzir needed them or when one of them were going to work so now that she wanted to actually give him real attention it made him think about all the positions he could put her in. Sunshine turned on her heals walking upstairs knowing kyzir would follow allowing herself to get in her room she stripped from her clothes going in her dresser grabbing a plain white tank top pulling it over her head. Kyzir stared with his bottom lip in between his teeth as he admired her body in his mind everything about her was a work of art from her long bone straight hair to her french tipped toes, he felt all the blood rush to the tip of his manhood he couldn't stop it even if he tried.

Finally looking up at her face sunshine was already staring reach out her hand when they made eye contact, taking her hand kyzir laid down first tensing up when sunshine laid right on top of him stuffing her face in his neck kissing over the skin softly he knew she felt his dick standing tall since her heat laid right on top of it "relax baby i'm not gonna hurt you" sunshine said sleepily the drinks were definitely catching up to her. Taking her word kyzir relaxed into the bed wrapping his arms around her waist rubbing over the skin softly "i know mama but im nervous.." kyzir mumbled the last part kinda embarrassed. Kissing up his neck sunshine placed a soft tender kiss on kyzir lips "shhh baby it's only me chill out" kyzir barely had time to process what sunshine had did till after she was laid back in his neck halfway sleep. A wide grin crossed his face knowing he wasn't gonna stop kissing her now that she gave the first kiss. "i like you a lot sunshine" kyzir mumbled "i like you a lot kyzir"