Neteyam Smut

Creds to tumbler account:teyamloving12

Warning: NSFW content, bondage, oral ( f receiving), sub!Neteyam(19), dom!reader (21), tit worship, inexperienced!Neteyam

Many thought you were fierce, a challenge, some even said you were like your late uncle, Tsu'tey, that passed a few years back. You submitted to no one or showed them mercy, for a challenge is a challenge.

Even though you were 2 years older than Neteyam, he always found you attractive in everything you do. Unlike girls his age, you were tough and dangerous while they are begging for his attention like whores.

"Neteyam get your act together!", you shouted from your ikran above him. "Yes ma'am, I'm sorry!", he responded. You smirked. Young boys were always so fun to tease and Neteyam might act like he was tough but deep down inside you knew if you told him to kneel before you, he would.

For a so called mighty warrior, he was easy to persuade or maybe he would just do anything for you.

You finally finished patrolling the sky with Neteyam who has been shamelessly looking at you on the way back. Tuk ran you to Neteyam and hugged him. You couldn't help but smile, after all she is a cutie. She jumped in your arms, you spins her around causing her to Tuk. " Well hello there, Angel. Could wait to see me, huh?", you said chuckling. "How was the patrol? Was it fun? Can I come with you guys tomorrow?", you smiled at the little girl and placed her on her feet. " One day I will when you are old enough.", you ruffle her braids which immediately caused her to pout and ran to her mother who was calling her.

You quickly turned to Neteyam and changed your demeanor. "What the fuck was that out there, huh? ", you shouted as you pulled into your tent to patch him up. He looked at the ground, ashamed of himself. He never wanted to disappoint you. You were the perfect definition of how he wanted to be but your beauty distracts him. Your harshness towards him made him horny. He would jerk off thinking of you dominating him and give him many praises of what a good boy he was. He knew it was wrong because you were probably not into young boys and you were older than him by 2 years.

He was envious of the older guys and how they always surround you. He was jealous of that fact you allowed them to touch anywhere they please while if he inhaled around you, he would be scolded. He was Neteyam, son of Toruk Makto and yet, you still pushed him away.

He watched as you mixed an ointment made of leaves, grinding it aggressively. "I do not wish for you to feel like nothing, Neteyam.", you said breaking the silence. He sat beside you in salience. "I dont wish for the sky people to take another person's life, especially the ones I care about.", his ears perked up immediately. You cared about him. That made his poor little heart flutter. He glanced at you lovingly.

"The Sky people killed my uncle, he was the definition of a mighty warrior made by Eywa.", you continued. " Tsu'tey, my father never stop talking about him.", Neteyam said. You smiled mournfully at him looking at the paste you finally finished. You sighed loudly, staring at Neteyam for a while.

" Lay in my lap so I can apply the ointment.", you say plainly. His eyes widened instantly. "W-wait I should what? No it is f-fine I can do it myself!", he rambled on and on and stop after seeing you glaring at him. He immediately dropped to his knees and laid your head on your thighs. Your breasts blocked his view out of your stoic yet beautiful face. They were so full and were begging to be praised and sucked on. He stop staring after hearing you chuckle.

"What's wrong?", he asked as if he wasn't started at you inappropriately. " You've been staring at them all day, Neteyam.", you said suggestively while the Sully boy still in your lap. Neteyam froze. You noticed, you probably were going to tell his entire family and the village, he would be exiled, Toruk Makto's son or not.

"Is this blocking your view, sweet boy?", you asked fiddling with your top. Neteyam nods shyly. You smiled as pull your top revealing your breasts.

Neteyam immediately attacks at them suckling on them like a hungry newborn. He licked your sensitive nipple causing you to moan. "Good boy Neteyam! I love it when you actually listen.", you praised him causing him to suck it harder than before.

"Mama your breasts are so beautiful, wanna suck on them forever!", he said. You pulled your nipple out of his mouth, causing him whine. You got up to grab some rope. Neteyam looked confused. What were you going to do with the rope?

" Don't cum until mama tells you so, okay baby?", he nods his head trying to suppress the moans from you stroking his cock roughly. His dick was twitching. He thrusted his hips into your hands as you rub the sensitive tip. And then you suddenly remember, Neteyam was pure. He was a virgin. For an inexperienced boy, he sure knew how to please a woman.

You sit on his lap, grinding on his hard-on as you tied his arms to your bedpost while he comfortably laid on the bed. "What is this for? Did I do something? I've been a good boy, right?", he questioned. "Don't question mama. And no! You have NOT been a good boy. You almost got yourself killed today so I punish you.", he looks afraid and pitiful. He sat on his face, he buried his tongue inside you and gave your puffy clit kitten licks. You grabbed your aching cock making him flinch.

"Mama please make me cum, I beg You!", you laughed hearing the mighty warrior begging. "Mommy please stroke it harder! I am so sensitive! Please Mama, let me cum!", he continued to beg. "Go on. Cum for Me .", as you said so, his jizz squirted all over your hand and your back. "Did I do good Mama?I am better than the other guys, right?

"Yes that is right. But I can't tell them the mighty warrior has gotten soft, now can I?", you replied. Neteyam shakes his head. You crawled down to his cock and give the tip a kiss.

"Be a good boy and Mama will reward you well."