001

casey pov

"Can you close my damn door!" I shouted at my brother for leaving my door open, once again.
"Fuck off!" he yelled back. My brother is your average 14 year old with a serve case of sass. Wonder where he got it from.

"Casey!!" I looked up to my door and saw her. The most beautiful girl. The girl I love.
"Lyla!!" I jumped and ran into her arms. "I've missed you so fucking much!"
     "I've literally missed you more, honey," she broke the hug and we sat on my bed.

       She took off her white platform converse and lay down. She was wearing blue lose rise flared jeans with a tight pink sweater. Leave it to her to dress up for a movie. Her hair was perfectly curled and her lips glossed. I on the other hand am in my favorite pair of sweats, a tight black long sleeve, and uggs. My hair is in a braid and I most likely look like a dead zombie. I haven't even showered yet and it's almost 7.

      "What's with you?" She asked after me staring at her. Nothing was wrong with me. Well. She was too breathtaking.
     "Nothing. Nothing at all, sorry," I sighed. "You are just really gorgeous, I think I forgot," She laughed and sat up.
      "You are too nice, Casey." She took my hand in hers. "You better prepare yourself for this movie." She chucked and patted my hand.
      "What? It's not a horror movie is it?" I don't like scary things. I prefer comedy. Happy thoughts you know.
      "No silly, it's not a horror movie. But after the movie we are gonna try and summon Peter Pan!" She started wiggling her eyebrows. Since Lyla was 14 and that live-action Peter Pan movie came out she's been obsessed. It's kind of creepy but we've all got something weird to us. Lyla says mine is having no interest in anything except sleeping, and I say hers is fairytales.

     "Come on I'll get snacks you put on the movie," I gave in before the bickering could even start. While she went o get snacks I put the DVD in and got blankets. Tonight was going to be rough. Fun, yes, but rough.

Lyla has always been there for me. Through everything. And everyone..
She is the popular friend. She's a bitch, really. But never to me. I think she loves me more than I love her. That makes me sad. No. Not sad. Guilty. She puts so much into this friendship. A friendship with some geeky loser. Though I may seem geeky my grades couldn't be worse. I'm failing almost everything. And yet Lyla still loves me. No matter how ugly, petty, and dumb I am, she always will love me.

.........

10:34pm

"Jesus, Ly," I yawned. "I'm pooped," I looked over feeling her stare. "What?"
"There is no possible way you are tired! You didn't do anything this whole entire day," she could whine all she wanted. I am going to bed.
      "Sorry, babes, I literally can't keep my eyes open," I closed my eyes then, and started drifting off to sleep.....
      Guess we won't be seeing Peter Pan after all. I think....

sorry it's short!! vote n comment pleasee