💭jose rizal?❌

As Tecchou awoke from his deepSlumber a Certain boy Was Staring at him "hello

Slumber a Certain boy Was Staring at him "hello..?" "Uhm hello my name is Jose rizal I am a grade under you we met before when u were under a Cherry tree." Jose Said As he went to grab some
Ice.
"Oh..?" Tecchou opened his mouth a bit remembering meeting him before once "the transfer student from the Phillipines."
Tecchou Said Gathering bits and pieces of remembering him a long time ago..?

"Anyways Tecchou I recommend u do not move ur Skin and Tissue is a Bit damaged near ur Waist and ur Left shoulder"

Rizal then pointed At his shoulder where it Was covered in bandages and some red blood On the bandages not a lot for it to be soaked though..

"Anyways.. I looked up to you..?" Rizal Said As he Stood up and Went to grab some food "how'd u find me..?" Tecchou asks Sitting up on his Bed Yawning for a bit.

"I saw u passed out on the floor of a City" Rizal said again as he Started to Boil the noodles into the pot.

"Not to mention the amount of zombies they're were around you Luckily I brought my gun along side me."
Rizal continued as he Started to Pour the hot water out of the noodles and onto a Bowl

"It's not much but it'll make u maybe feel a lot more...
Warmer?" Rizal continued grabbing chopsticks and Giving the Noodles and Chopsticks to Tecchou where he dug right into the food.

"Thanks again.."

"No problem."

I'll give u a Intro abt how is Jose rizal also