MYKIE_:2014,Present

I hurryedly ran up stairs "Anthony" I said knocking. He opened the door and I fell in the bathroom. Luckly he caught me. "Sorry" I looked up and are eyes met.
"I remember when I fell in Love with those eyes". I looked down and blushed. He put his hand under my chin so id look up. Then he laid a gentle kiss on my forhead. "I love you" "I love you too" I said.
"Ummm". Anthony chuckled "ugh We got company". I turned around to see Mari,Ian,Mel,jenna,and Sawyer Looking at us for behind the stair well wall. "Get it" shouted Sawyer. I rolled my eyes and walked towerd them Anthony followed.
We all walked down staires and enjoyed champain,cheap wine,and good food. We laughed all night and in the end I couldent ask for more. Nothing more then forgetting pain and saddness.
Anthony's POV.
I breathed deeply and gulped down wine. "Hey Sawyer" I said while looking at Kalel from accrossed the room. "I think im gonna do it" he spit out the champain in his moulth. "Dude youll ruin everything.... I mean Marrige is well its screwing yourself".
"You know your not helping this situation", he sighed. "Man you ever hear of the three rings-I shook my head and he sighed-Theres the engagment ring the wedding ring and the suffer-ring".
"Whatever im going in bro im doing it right now".

Kalels POV

I saw Sawyer and Anthony talking from acrossed the room. I wasent the nosey type so I turned around and continued my conversation with Jenna.
"Hey whys Anthony sweating so much". I hesitated "Ummm, I dont know he only sweats when hes really nervouse". But whys he so nervouse I thought, I mean its not becouse of Sawyer him and Sawyer have been friends sense high school.
"Im not sure but if its something important hell tell me" she nodded.
Knock knock knock!
"Oh umm just a secound" I said to jenna as I headed to the door. I took a deep breath hopeing to god it wasent Anthonys mom.
I opened the door.
I was in shock of who it was.
"Mykie"