craving - jimmy darling

*smut* y/n

You look over your shoulder to see Jimmy peeking in through the door of the bathroom. As you step out of the shower to grab a towel you say, "See anything you like?" with a smirk. Jimmy opens the door to reveal himself shirtless. "I'd say so," he says as he points to the bulge in his pants, "I can't help myself."

You smile and look down, blushing. The chills overtake your body as you feel the cool air flush your skin. Jimmy walks towards you and takes hold of your towel. "You won't be needing this." he says, intensifying your chills. You look up into his eyes and feel yourself getting wetter, as you see how hungry he is for you. "I won't stop you." you say as he pulls your naked body in. He begins to kiss you, running his fingers to your chest. You feel his bulge through his pants as it moves across your skin. Jimmy walks backwards out of the bathroom, still kissing and caressing you.
•••
He lays flat on the bed across from the bathroom door. You struggle to unbuckle his belt as he lays back with his arms crossed watching you. He smirks and says, "Let me help you with that." Jimmy stands up and unbuckles his belt, pushing his pants down. Your eyes widen as you see his member spring up. He smiles and places a hand on your face as you both kiss passionately. You place your hand on his member, pushing his chest back.
•••
The bed creaks as the two of you crawl onto it, you on top. Jimmy kisses you on your neck all while his length rubs against your clit. He twists your nipples, making you let out a whimper. "This is what I've been craving." you thought. Then Jimmy flips you onto your back, keeping your legs apart with his hips. He slowly moves his hand down your torso while he sucks on your breast. You moan at out his name, "Jimmy.." as his fingers graze over your clit.
•••
His fingers make their way to your entrance."You're so goddamn wet." he says, in between the kisses he makes on your breasts. The heat pulsates through your legs as Jimmy begins to finger you. "Fuck baby.." escapes your mouth as you bite your lower lip. His lips make their way back up to yours as your hands caress his face. "I want a taste of your wetness babe," Jimmy pauses, "I'm so fucking hungry."
•••
You shiver as the cool air takes over your breasts when Jimmy slowly begins kissing his way down. Legs pushed aside, his lips press against your inner thigh. He kisses and sucks, making his way to your clit, teasing you. A gasp leaves your mouth as Jimmy glides his tongue over your clit. He flicks his tongue up and down and side to side. You grab hold of his hair as he inserts his fingers. As pulsating pleasure runs through your legs, they begin to shake. Jimmy removes his fingers and holds down your legs as he buries his face in your heat. You feel yourself getting close, trying to hold back a moan you whimper, "Ah fuck.."
•••
You feel Jimmy smile as he continues to bury, your hands grabbing at the sheets. Shockwaves travel through you as you release. "Jimmy.." you moan, pushing his head with your hands. Sensation overtakes you as you arch back.
He stops, looks up at you and grins. "You taste so fucking good, I'll never get enough of you." he says. With your legs shaking, Jimmy places his length at your entrance, hovering above you. "I want you to fuck me harder than ever before," you say, "I need you."
•••
With his lips on yours, Jimmy slid in, filling you completely up. You both moan within each other's lips. He raises his head up in pleasure then looks you in your eyes. You grip his back with your finger nails while each thrust hits your g-spot, sending waves of sensation to your core. Jimmy sits up, folds your legs up to your shoulders and penetrates deeper.
•••
He groans, "Fuck (y/n), you're so tight." You feel yourself collecting to climax and say "I'm gonna cum baby.." as you bite your lip. Arching your back, you cream around his length, feeling each and every pulsation. He moans, "Baby.." as what feels like electricity takes over his body. Pulling out, he cums over your stomach, while stroking himself. You grin with pleasure as you see him tremor while balancing himself with your leg. "Fuck (y/n).." he whispers. Jimmy stands to grab a towel to clean you up.
•••
He lays down behind you as you turn on your side, wrapping his arms around you. "I love you with all my heart (y/n)." he says. You reply, "And I love you with all mine." He snuggles his nose into your neck and kisses you gently. You take in all the warmth.