3

Jiang Qi looked at the haunting news in the group and his heart went crazy. He couldn't help but look at Jiang You, only to find that Jiang You had a calm face.

He could only try to keep a calm expression on his face, thinking that he could never be more scared than Jiang You showed!

As night fell, this dilapidated villa became even more terrifying. What was even more terrifying was that the villa was in disrepair and all the lights were out.

When Jiang Qi climbed the stairs, he always felt that something was wrong. He felt that the people hanging on the wall seemed to be looking at him, there seemed to be something on the tree outside the window, and even the stairs seemed to be moving in a trance.

Suddenly, a dark figure floated silently beside him, and he finally couldn't help shouting: "Ghost!"

Jiang You stopped and turned on the flashlight of her mobile phone to shine on Jiang Qi, "Where is it?"

Her attitude was very sincere.

Jiang Qi was speechless.

Jiang You doesn't make any movement when he walks!

He thought it was a ghost!

Good guy, this man not only scared him, but also asked him seriously where the ghost was.

This is outrageous.

Jiang Qi replied with some dissatisfaction: "I don't know, I ran away!"

Jiang You nodded and said seriously: "Then if you see it, remember to call me."

Jiang Qi: "???Why are you calling me?"

Jiang Qi said Yuyou: "I want to see it too."

In her previous life, when she was alone and hadn't seen anyone for a long time, she wished that a ghost could come and chat with her to relieve her boredom.

It's a pity that I have never seen it before. I didn't expect that it really exists in this world.

Jiang Qi:? ? ?

Is she mocking me? Right? Absolutely!

He was so angry that he immediately straightened his back and strode upwards. As he walked, he put down his heroic words: "Then you can't see them anymore. If I see them, I will beat them to death!" After turning a corner and reaching the second floor, Jiang Qi looked into the darkness

. The corridor was instantly stunned.

So dark! This is too scary.

But he could only hold on, walked through the corridor, quickly ran to his room, closed the door, and leaned against the door to catch his breath.

Huhuhu... It's okay, there's no ghost in the world.

"Knock, buckle, buckle." The door behind him rang, and Jiang Qi's hair stood up instantly.

The next second Jiang You's voice came: "I heard that ghosts usually hide behind doors. Remember to take a look."

Jiang Qi's head suddenly buzzed.

Damn, he's hiding behind the door!

Jiangyou did it on purpose!

At this time, Jiang You didn't have any bad intentions. She walked happily, and even couldn't help humming a song, and happily arrived in her room.

After finishing a simple wash, she lay on the bed, feeling extremely satisfied.

What a big bed, so nice, hehe.

Before going to bed, Jiang You took out her mobile phone and looked at all her savings again. A happy smile appeared on her lips. It was great to have money. She liked money so much.