Right side of my neck

"YOU SAID YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR HAIR CUT BUT IT LOOKS GOOD ANYWAYYYYY" Annabell sang loudly over the music.
"YOU LOOK BACK AT ME ONCE BUT I LOOK TWO TIMESS," Nessa sang joining in.
"W song" anna told the live as they were on the way to pick up nelson," "Guys we're about to pull in and i'm not trying to expose this man's personal life so byeee love you," she said blowing a kiss to the live.
"You ready?" "Yeah i think so, i trust that nelson is mature enough to understand why their protective, but i really like him the only issue is i also depended on everyone's opinion," "Look b, if you care about him and you actually like him then i do to if he treats you right then no one should have a problem." "Yeah you're right."

Annabel walked up to nelson's door knocking on it, "Yooo bells" niles sang as he opened the door, "heyyy." Niles and annabel have only ever talked on calls before, after nelson and her began talking niles got her number to play roblox.
"Hey baby," nelson pushed nile's out of the way hugging annabell wrapping his arms around her. "Ok gross i'm leaving bye anna," "byee."
"You excited to meet everyone?" Annabel asked holding nelson's hand as they walked back to the car. "I'm nervous to be honest i just want everyone to like me, i know how important this is to you so it's important to me to." Hearing that made anna's heart explode she's never had a "boyfriend" before. Sure guys have liked her but they were always just friends, she's never liked a guy this much. A part of her didn't like how she felt as if she lost control over certain things as she gushed over nelson. Her biggest fear was this "relationship" getting in between her and volleyball. Or even him and basketball.

"Hey nelson," "hey nessa," "Good to finally meet you bells is obsessed with you is kinda scary," "good to hear i talk about her to literally everyone" nelson told nessa laughing. "Hey you're wearing that jacket i like" she told the boy smiling. "You like it on me so i decided to wear it" "it's my favorite out of all your hoodies" "so then it's mine" he smiled continuing the conversation with nessa not wanting to leave her out.

On the drive there everyone laughed and talked it made anna feel really hopeful of everything nelson was just such a like able person it almost worried her that he was to like able, probably just her trust issues peaking through but still it worried her. But the second she saw him smile that feeling she had went away. As if his smile alone made her forget every emotion other then pure happiness. A part of her wanted to grab him and kiss his face and then his lips. But she knew better and to take things slow. But something is so sweet. As if on que the music played in the background.
"Its so sweet knowing that you love me" As the lyrics played nelson looked down at anna, grabbing her hand and interlocking the fingers.
She knew what that feeling was now she felt loved.

SORRY YALL I KNOW I SAID ANGST AND STUFF
BUT I LOVE WRITING CUTE THINGS I CANT HELP IT ITS A GUITLY PLEASURE
ANYWAYS IM BACKKKKK
LOVE YOU GUYS TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT