THE VILLAGE OF DRAGONSPAIRE

DRAGONSPAIRE is a village
Where people live happily with love and care for each other
But not everyone lives like that......

DRAGONSPAIRE is not just a normal village.
It is a village where dragons took birth in the ancient times. There is a myth that dragons will be born again when the chosen one will call upon the dragons...

In this village which is also in the same world but different and unique in it's own way. In this village children's play, but not with sand but with magic. Here everyone is born with superpowers.

This is a village far away from the town which is protected by the sheild created by the first GUARDIANS OF PEACE who built this shield to keep the village away from the world and to maintain the balance between the two worlds..

Only the people of Kingdom and the Guardians of Peace were allowed to go out of the blue shield. They were the only ones who witnessed the outer world. The others just lived in that village near the river..

The shield was so powerful that no one in the normal world could see through it. It looked like a vacant place from the outside
But it had a village of magic which no one could sense in the inside.
The village was located in a jungle in one city. It was a very big jungle the owner of which was the king. So no one knew in the outer world about the magical village...

The Guardians of peace were responsible to maintain the balance between the two worlds. The world of humans and the world of demons. They protected the human world from all the problems as it was their responsibility to do so...

The demon world on the other hand had only demons in it
The demon Queen, Morgana ruled the demon world. But still it was not enough for her. She also wanted to rule the human world. She want to be the queen of both the worlds.

And to protect the humans there was just one door between the demon and the human world. Guardians of peace were made to protect this door and maintain the balance.

Because if the door is opened even by the slightest mistake then the whole world might be in danger. The demons might start to rule the world.

The only problem is that no one knew where the door is, it is in the village of Dragonspaire but at which place no one knew.

The door will be seen when the right person with the right potential looks for it. There were five members as Guardians of Peace.
But none of them could find the door. Hence, the people of Dragonspaire village were made to look after it. But no one found it.

The king seeked the help from the old woman who read fortune
He asked her about the Chosen one but she said that He will appear and open the door and kill Morgana, the queen of the demon world. And bring peace to both the worlds..

Most of the people in the town ignored the old hag saying that she was mad
But the king knew that what she was saying will come true one day.

The king internally didn't want the Chosen one to show up because once the war started then one world will definitely be destroyed.Be it human world or demon world.

And the outer world will come to know about the village which he protected because of the incident that took place in 18th century.

In the village of Dragonspaire there were many families which lived there happily and peacefully. There was one guy who never believed in mere utility. He always thought of joining the outer world and enjoying.

He is Alistair, an orphan. He didn't knew about his parents but had one elder sister. Her name was Zara, she was the only one in the village after Mediana the king's cousin to have the power of healing.

Zara was always thoughtful of others and helped many people to heal. Whereas Alistair didn't have his powers yet. He didn't even try to get the powers. Because he was blinded by the beauty of the outer world so much, that he never understood the beauty of the inner world.

There were many small kids in the village. Alistair would waste his time playing with them. He would sit near the river and waste his time listening to it. Since he was an orphan he always thought of finding his parents. But when he came to know about his parents he started hating the village. His hatred made him powerless.

His mother was the most beautiful women in the village, even though she didn't have much powers. Her father was a soldier in the King's imperial army. A very big tragedy took place, some ministers of the kingdom thought of a treacherous plan to kill the King. Bu the king was saved and Haroon, the father of Alistair was announced as a terrorist by the ministers. The king made a very big mistake and he believed them, he sentenced Haroon to death.

This story was known by the whole empire. Alistair knew his father was just frame. He tried to raise voice against this but he was silenced by the ministers. Since then he always that why should he waste his energy and powers to serve the kingdom which may also behead him because of a doubt.

Whereas Zara didn't act like this, she always knew that even though her parents were wrongly beheaded she still had to serve the country and helped others. Zara was chosen to be the imperial healer since she has the most powerful healing powers.She could heal anyone without getting much exhausted. She was the favourite of the emperor. She also had a good relationship with the present crown prince, Cedric. 

Zara soon became the only supreme healer. She even asked his brother to work on his powers but he always avoided those questions.

Both the sibling were very different from each other but their love and care for each other was wholesome. One tried to serve the kingdom whereas the other tried to runaway from the kingdom.