Part 17

Raghavi pov:

Pain was imprinted in every cell of my body.
My body was unrecognisable with all his ugly marks. They turned into brises and some even started to bleed. With every water drop hitting my body the marks are burning. My tears were mixing with the water.

I cried and kept on crying but he turned deaf to my cries . The fact is that he is my husband but he never cares for me. I am even trying to forgot AbhiRaj but he is making it worse for me.

I flinched out of loud banging on the door.
Ranveer:Raghavi, what the hell are you doing?. If you don't open the door now then I am comming in.
Raghavi :Please give me 5 minutes.
Ranveer:ok come out quickly.
I wrapped myself in a saree. When the fabric was touching my skin, it was itching and paining.

I came out of bathroom with difficulty and he was sitting on the bed looking at me. I wanted to hide myself somewhere for the way he was looking at me .
He started to walk towards me , I walked backwards. I stopped when by back hit the wall. He caged me in between him and the wall.
Ranveer : Why didn't you answer me,I thought you were trying to harm yourself.
Raghavi : Iam not a coward to do those things.
Ranveer : Even thought you commit something and die, your soul will be frightening to leave your body, that's how you will be, completely under my control. Keep it in your little brain.
He kissed my neck and left to bathroom. I got ready and sat on the bed. Their was a mobile on the bed. I wanted make a call. I wanted to know how was my family.

He just now left for washroom. It takes some time for him to come back. So I took the mobile and dialed my brother's number. Soon my brother lifted the call.
Raghav :hello?
Raghavi :hello bhayya, I am Raghavi.
Raghav :Raghavi, how are you? Where did you get this mobile from? Why are you speaking slowly ?
Raghavi :I am fine bhayya. It was Ranveer's mobile.
Raghav :How he is treating you? Is he harming you in any ways?
Raghavi :No bhayya, he was good with me. How are you all.
Raghav: We are good Raghavi.
When I was about to speak further, my eyes widened, mobile slipped from my hand. He was standing at the bathroom door, staring into my soul. He was angrily looking at me, making me scared at him.
"I... " My voice didn't came out. When he started to walk towards me, my body started to tremble. When he was near me he slapped me so hard that my head hit with the bed, the sound of the slap echoed in the room . He held my jaw tightly.
Ranveer:what the fuck are doing hmm?
How dare you to touch my mobile. I already warned you but you always wanted to be treated bad by me, is it?
I cried, I don't know what to say to him, how to convince him .
Ranveer : just speak OUT
He slapped me again and my head started to spin, soon black dots appeared in my vision ..

Ranveer Pov:

Shit, she again blacked out. I called her many times but she didn't wake up. I splashed some water on her face from the water bottle. Her eyes started to open lightly. I went out and bought food which was placed in the kitchen earlier by workers. She started to cry again.
Ranveer:Shh, don't cry. Drink this.
I tried to feed her but she refused making me mad.
I held her jaw tightly and opened her mouth forcefully. She drank the milk and coughed when I left her. I fed her the breakfast and she ate it quietly . That's like my good girl, I appreciate her , "now, take rest your body must be paining ".she closed her eyes and turned to other side. I covered her with the fresh comforter, which was changed this morning.

I took my towel and walked to bathroom. I forgot my towel previously so I came out but when I saw her talking on the phone, I couldn't control my self , so I slapped her . I can't tolerate her disobedience. I wanted to treat her well but she keep on messing.

I took bath and came out to have breakfast, actually lunch . I woke up late, I didn't remember the time when I left her yesterday and slept. I think it was around 4 . I cannot forgot yesterday night at any cost. That was so pleasing, euphoric, magical .

The way my marks shined under the light on her body,
The way her hair shattered on the pillow creating a beaut mess,
The way her lipstick got smuggled,
The was her chest moved up and down with the every harsh breathing ,
The way she screamed when I entered her,
The way she took me all in like a good wife,
The way she moved along with my thrusts,
The way she clenched around me,
The way her legs shivered,
The way her expressions were while she was cumming for me,
The way her sweaty body displaying my hardwork on her body ,
The way she made me feel
Everything, every fucking thing were addictive.

Thinking about all this I turned hard, after finishing lunch I went to bathroom for my business. She must be in pain, so I let her to take rest until night. But she can't escape me this night and tomorrow night. It was a tradition, fucking wife for three nights and I wanted to follow it very badly.

I came to the bed and she was sleeping peacefully. I removed my shirt and I got under the sheets . My hand sneaked around her waist and pulled her close to me. Her mouth left a painful moan. I got up and removed comforter to check on her. Her abdomen must be paining. I slowly moved her saree a little bit down and massaged her abdomen. She was moaning out of pain. Her stomach area was decorated with my teeth marks, I hand automatically moved to the mark . I massaged her abdomen for some time and slept taking her in my arms. These three days I got no job other than doing night duty as a husband and sleeping in the day time. I laughed at my own thought and slept.

Plz vote if you like the story.
I will upload the next part after 50 votes.
Let me know what your thinking about the story.
Tanks for reading :)