Sweet release

Eve's POV

I must have passed out at some point.

I woke to the feel of Golden's fingers on my skin, stroking me softly. My body shuddered at the light trails on my skin. Somehow, He must have climbed into bed. I could feel his hands stroking my arms and back and then accompanied with his lips.

The lighting in the room had changed from red to a low bright white light. Somewhere on the ground around us were our clothes. On the walls were the sex toys and tools that made my face burn up. I blushed at the sight, memories of him touching me flitted back through my head.

"Mhmm," I purred, arching against his touch. My body felt sated. Satisfied. He growled when he realized I was awake and I chuckled.

"Hello Eve," he whispered, propping himself on his elbows before reaching for my jaw. He turned my face so I could look up at him.

"Hey," I grinned. He looked so ethereal. His golden hair glinted with the light in the room. Hooded gray eyes stared down at me warmly, heating up my cheeks and the rest of my body.

"You slept quite deeply," He murmured and my grin widened. I blinked sleepily at him, raising a hand to reach for his face.

"How long was I out?" I mumbled. I felt quite spineless. Yet I could feel my nipples harden from the look  on his face. He looked like he wanted more. More of the piece of heaven he had offered to me.

"An hour," He replied. "I hadn't meant to.deprive you of your sleep, but I want sure I could resist touching you and then I realized that I really fucking couldn't!"

"So you woke me?''I teased. He hummed in reply, a small smile playing on the corner of his lips. It was such a quick smile. One minute it was barely there, the next minute it was gone.

How could a man this beautiful exist in my arms? A man that understood my fantasies quite well and helped play them out. Tom fucking paled in comparison..

"You are real," I whispered, stroking his jaw.

I suppose I wanted to reassure myself. I wanted to be sure that I hadn't imagined all of it. The wild sex, his orders, his touch. Ah gosh, I had never felt anything so good. He surpassed my expectations. Totally, completely and utterly.

"I am," He replied, dropping his forehead to mine. "Shall I prove that to you?"

"Yes," I whispered, eagerly meeting his mouth with mine, allowing him to capture my lips.

I moaned, weaving my hands around his neck.  Our mouths moved, eagerly against each other. He was slow and gentle unlike before. His hands moved down my arm and he groaned lightly into.the kiss when I wrapped my tongue around his.

We stayed that way for a while, while his hands tapped my buttocks. I sucked in a breath at the sudden movement and broke my kiss.

He stared down at me, breathing raggedly, staring at me as if I were some puzzle he couldn't figure out.

"What?" I whispered, blinking up at him.

"Nothing, you're... Exquisite. I find that I'm unable to get over how beautiful you are," He replied.

My cheeks flamed. "Really?"

"Yes," He said gruffly. "Raise your thighs,"

I raised them as he ordered and I gasped when I felt his hard member press against my cunt. My walls clenched and I moaned, arching against his touch, eager for him all over again. I wanted him.

Golden groaned as he slid in, thick and heavy within me. My pussy clamped around his shaft, threatening to milk him dry. I could feel him buried to the hilt, all the way deep inside me.  He let out a low hiss, placed a hand on my hips and began pumping his hips, slowly at first.

"Ah Eve," His voice caressed me gently.

We were naked. I was lying on my back with him hovering behind me, enjoying the feel of his hands as they roamed my body. His palm, rough and large, settled lightly on my waist, palming the skin there. He placed kisses on my shoulder and face while slipping his hands down my hips to my backside, pulling at my cheeks and sighing so dramatically.

"They're so plump," he murmured, slapping it lightly.

"Huh huh," I panted, feeling him pump harder, his hands fondling my breasts even harder..

Sex had never felt this good. Not with Tom at least. We had gotten married in high school and it had been cute and all for the first years.

But nothing heart racing. Nothing wild or intense. Nothing that made my heart quiver and shudder with need and desire..

Golden growled for the umpteenth time behind me, hoisting himself higher so he could reach deeper places. I could feel his cock stroke against my clit, as he withdrew it and thrusted it right back in. My lips parted in a silent scream and I clamped my eyes shut, trying to breathe through his thrusts as they grew rapidly.

"That's it," he urged, burying his face in my neck. "That's it baby, take it all,"

"Oh yessss, right there, right there Golden!"

"Fuck you're such a naughty little minx, I love how fucking responsive you are," he hissed. "So fucking good!"

I wanted to respond. I wanted to tell him that he felt so good. I wanted to tell him that I loved his cock deep inside me and I had not felt anything better. But I couldn't say a word. My body trembled as waves upon waves of my orgasm washed all over me.

I screamed my release, a shuddering mess, my walls tight down around him.

With a tortured sound low in his throat, he flipped me over, on my knees and increased his tempo. We settled into a fast paced rhythm with him muttering a bunch of words I hadn't expected to hear.

Eve, he called.

My name sounded like a prayer on his lips, enticing me, drawing me even closer to the edge of pleasure.

"Oh Fuck!"

It was only a matter of time before the knot of pleasure that danced in my lower belly unraveled.

His hands invaded every inch of my skin, every space, every curve and crevice. It wasn't long before another orgasm tore through me.

Somewhere, far away as I recovered from the aftermath of my climax,  I heard him let out a shout and spill within me and I could swear I died another little death.

** ** **
Happy new week readers!🥰🥰🥰