Chapter 3: Lots of Strange Things

2:27 AM

.

.

.

𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻

You suddenly woke up for no reason, you opened your tired eyes before you noticed a flashlight come from the outside. You frowned deeply before your eyes widened to see a shadow of someone with pointy things on their head. You began to have hyperventilation as you shook Jack to wake up violently, making Jack jolt up from his peaceful sleep.

"What is it, (Y/N)?" Jack mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. Your hand shakingly pointed at the shadow which made Jack's eyes widen by the sight of it as well.

"There's someone outside!" You whispered loudly to him.

Jack stood up from the ground before he turned his head to the window and caught a glimpse of someone as they quickly escaped.

𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Jack quickly turned on the lights as you both grew anxious about something outside the room. You both heard the sound of footsteps grow quieter, you and Jack exchanged looks together as you went to grab the bear spray while Jack carefully went to grab the doorknob, getting ready to defend yourself from them. You both nodded your heads together before you inhaled deep breaths as Jack opened the door, but you both only saw a thing very eerie.

It was a goat's skull above the lit candle. There also had a red star symbol on it too.

𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗿

You put the bear spray down before you went to grab the Canon camera and quickly took a picture of this strange thing.

"What are you doing?" Jack said with confusion.

"I better take this before we report it. They won't believe us if we don't have a piece of evidence." After you finished taking pictures, Jack closed and locked the door before he went to the radio and quickly contacted Connor.

"Connor, do you copy?" There was no sound from Connor, Jack spoke again but louder. "Do you copy?"

"We need to talk to you, it's urgent." You added with frustration.

"Hello?"

"𝔻𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕥?" You heard the annoying voice of Connor coming from the radio.

You grunted quietly as you talked back to him. "There's nothing of you compared to what we just witnessed earlier."

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥, 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖?"

"There's something outside our door." Jack told him.

"𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘?"