10

mention of sexual abuse its not important its just a flashback so you want it you can read it.

"please leave me" i pleaded but he seemed not to listen he got closer and closer to me. i tried to run but i could'nt."why are you afraid of me princess i am not a stranger "he said with an evil grin come more close to me. "it hurts please stay back"i said crawling back but just then he caught my leg and pulled me towards me. i screamed on the top of my lungs but no one in the house seemed to bother to come and save me. he started to unbutton himself and throwed himself on me. i tried to scream but he slaped his palm to my mouth. it hurted me but i could'nt do anything

My eyes immediatly opened. oh thank god it was just a nightmare which was a real event. i sighed. wait a min was i nooooo i turned around to see my self cuddling brett and he was cuddling me back. i hate my i hate my i hate my life. i tried to remove his hand without waking him up. well succeded in it and jumped out of the bed and went to the bathroom. i washed my face and looked myself in the mirro. what have you gotten yourself into cora. i came out to see shirtless brett again. I immediatly covered my eyes"i didn't see nothing"i say stand there like an idiot. "oh come on i am not naked i am just shirtless"he says. "are you done yet i feel uncomfortable" i say as he puts on his shirt. "yeah" he says and dissappers. i comb my hair and walk out of the room to see a big fight happening and daisy was crying."guys everything alright" i ask as i see daisy with big red puffy eyes."well miss perfect her tried to escape us in the early morning so she deserves a punishment"edric says looking at daisy super mad. "i am sorry i did not mean it" she tried to apolizise. "you think a sorry would help. if any of the other groups caught us we would be toast" sdric said holding his head. " come one time for the punishment"steve said dragging her to the center. "you get 2 slaps from each member. 1 for not following the rules and 1 for running away. "arent they both the same" i aske looking at steve" "meh you know" he says and slaps her 2 times hard. oh that hard to hurt. then it was chris later andrew later brett well brett took it easy . wow old man has a heart. note the sarcasm. Then but he did not slap her. Was he waiting for someone or something.Then he looked at me"what" i asked at his sudden stare."well you have to slap"he siad.i eyes widened. "no no no. she is my friend i can't do that" i said to him. "ok then i get 4 slaps" he said getting close to her. "no i will slap her" i said cause i know how edric slaps its the most hurtful one. well he slaped me 5 times we get into abusive fights when we are together. "i am really sorry for this" i said and slaped her cheek 2 times. "dose it hurt"edric asked her wait is this man not gonna slap wait i did-edric slaps her 2 times. of coarse what did i expect from edric. 

after a few hours daisy woke with a stung cheek and messy hair. chris did not want to leave her at all. "is there anything going on between you two" i asked while was making my self comfy on the bed. "what n-no" daisy flustered. "why would you think i would fall in love with the girl i kidnapped" chris said trying to hide his blush. "well it can happen" i said leaving so it dose not get any awkward. just when i got out of there room i was pinned the wall.i saw edric?"dude wtf" i yell trying to push him. "i see you are getting close to brett" he says looking at me with his ocean blue eyes. "dude i am over you i broke up with you and why is there a problem with me getting close to brett" i ask him. He scoffs and stares at my soul. He starts getting close to me. "edric what are yo-"shh" he interupts me and starts kissing my neck. first i thought to push him but next it was like a addict to it. it was almost like a drug to me something i couldn't get of. i snaped out of it and pushed him. "you seemed to like it" he sad smirking at me. ""no i did not " i said trying to deny it. "oh come on dont lie to me cora you didn't push me"he said backing off. I flustered. with smirking he left. he did not just do that. just then i heard my name in the lobby aka living room. "ok shall we start second practise session" andrew said putting on his vest shirt."whats today" i ask removing my hoddie . "since our 2nd round is about running and stuff so its all about running exercise and our strength in the boxing area so daisy ,andrew go to the boxing area and get her prepared me brett and cora will be in the trainning session" edric says.