Chapter 1 : The Very First Day

Do you know anything about deep sleep point?

A point where the whole universe resides,or a point that can turn a demon into a deity.

Did you know it's the universe that send signals to wake us up from a daily sleep ? I still wonder, do these signals have any connections with this point.

January 2, 2024

There is mild darkness around.

Darkness.... Darkness.......

Cold winds are hitting the wind chime attached to my room window, producing a soothing chime melody.

Looks like it's time for me to wake up.

The waves of the universe give me a signal, the signals collide with my mind and I wake up suddenly .

Everything feels so fresh,and I say, "Thank you so much, my God."

My eyes fixed on the wall clock, I realize the time.

"Oh no! It's 8:30. I was supposed to be at college by 9. I completely forgot about the change in timing," I say in a worried tone.

Getting up, I grab a glass of water, rush to the bathroom door, and exclaim, "Mom, no time for breakfast. I forgot my college starts at 9 now.

I run as fast as a horse and hop into a taxi.Everything here seems normal,right? But when suddenly everything starts to feel normal in life,if you look closely, there a huge storm spinning around us.

My imagination is quite strong. Sometimes, with such curiosity, I imagine to the extent that it feels like I've stepped into another world.

Sitting in the taxi, my mind gets lost in a different world. In my daydream world, I'm just sitting in the car, and Dad's out grabbing some stuff from the store, waiting for my dad to arrive.

In the blink of an eye, a bus comes at high speed and collides forcefully with my car. I was in such a great shock that I can't even feel the pain of those impacts. Slowly, my eyes start to close. Suddenly, darkness envelops everything around me.

I come back to the real world,I step out of my imagination, where I find myself sitting in a taxi.

Slapping myself lightly, I mutter, "Seriously, ease up on the stress. Your current state is probably because of watching too many dramas."

Just then, as my college comes into view, I open the taxi door to get out. As soon as I open the door, suddenly everything around me starts shimmering like the flame of a candle. It feels like two worlds are colliding with each other. Everything seems vastly different and miraculous.

All of a sudden, everything becomes completely still.

..................................

There is no movement around me. The taxi vanishes, and I find myself standing in a different world where it's nighttime. My gaze falls upon a building with the words "time sea" written on it. I pinch myself, realising that this isn't a dream, it's entirely real. "Does this mean I've entered a different world, is this a parallel universe, or something else?"

I gaze at that place intently. During this night time, the location feels nothing less than a paradise, as I stand near a lake and across from it is the "Time Sea" building.

I think to myself, "If this is a dream, I've never had one that felt so real before."

This place is so tranquil. I can hear the rapid beats of my own heart.

In the hush of the moment, two noble guards emerged ,both of them were quite tall and dressed in elegant black attire. One of them retrieves a device from his pocket,and scans me with it, and then asks if I am Miss Kate .Flustered, I take a step back and in a soft voice, I reply, "Yes, I am Miss Kate but who are you."

With a bow and a flourish, he proclaims, "My name is Henry Bloom, and I serve as the personal guard of the illustrious king of this very kingdom. I just want to tell you that you have entered another world.We will provide you with further details once we accompany you to the palace."

He takes out a pager from his pocket and whispers into it, "Mission successful, sir. Miss Kate has been found unscathed. We will now escort her to the palace."

With a subtle gesture, Mr. Henry signals for me to enter the car.

I gaze deeply at the surroundings.

Author's note

Hello! Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed the beginning. What do you think, has Kate entered a parallel world?

And why are the guards taking Kate to the palace?