7

Lin Yu woke up in Qin Shiye's arms the next day. The two people who had just communicated with each other were unwilling to separate. They discussed living together, so Qin Shiye could hold the fragrant and soft little beauty. Fall asleep.

In the morning, he was pressed and kissed by a man, as if he wanted to eat him bit by bit. When Lin Yu was washing up, he saw himself in the mirror. His lips were moist and red, and he looked like he had been severely ravaged. , couldn't help but roll his eyes at the man.

Today is Lin Yu's birthday, and Qin Shiye decided to take him to the shooting gallery, firstly to celebrate and date, and secondly to let him practice his gun, which might be useful in the future.

Qin Shiye's marksmanship was very good, and he could hit the red center with the handle of a fast moving target. Lin Yu's eyes lit up when he saw it, and he repeatedly asked him to try it out.

After holding the gun, Lin Yu was a little nervous. He turned around and asked Qin Shiye to teach him first. Qin Shiye happily agreed, hugged the little beauty from behind, held his hand, and taught him how to use the gun step by step, and also took him with him. Hit the target a few times.

Lin Yu tried imitating it a few times, and finally managed to hit the six or seven rings of the fixed target. The man patted his head and said he was great, and then continued.

However, Lin Yu had thin skin and tender flesh, and the recoil from the gun handle caused a little pain in his shoulder. Qin Shiye would not let him play with the gun anymore. Instead, he took him to the archery range and let him try a crossbow. There are also some talents that are better than using guns. Qin Shiye thought that Lin Yu could carry small crossbows with him for self-defense, just like the sleeve arrows. They were relatively large in space, and Lin Yu could hardly use them. .

Qin Shiye bought Lin Yu a necklace as a birthday gift. It was a little fox. Lin Yu thought it was very cute and put it on immediately. The meaning of Qin Shiye's gift was that the little prince had tamed the fox. He is said to be the most special little boy, and Lin Yu has tamed him. For him, Lin Yu is the only remaining connection between the world and him.

Afterwards, the two of them went to eat at that old restaurant that Lin Yu liked. Qin Shiye, who had similar tastes, thought it was pretty good, but he still liked Lin Yu's food better, so he just said it in his mind, in exchange for a little beauty. sweet kiss.

This day's birthday date made Lin Yu very happy. He thanked himself for coming back early for the 108th time. Qin Shiye didn't talk much. Most of the time, Lin Yu was chattering, but the man was very attentive, helping him smooth his collar and wipe it. His mouth, sleeves, and always taking the initiative to protect him when walking made Lin Yu feel that Qin Shiye liked him.

The weather was still very hot. After climbing up to the fifth floor and returning home, Lin Yu opened Qin Shiye's refrigerator, took out a bottle of mineral water and drank tons of it. Qin Shiye, who took a step slowly, saw the water mixed with the spiritual spring. Half the bottle entered Lin Yu's stomach. He didn't have time to stop it. He was silent for a moment and thought, forget it. At worst, I'll help him suck it again. Now it's justifiable.

So at night, Lin Yu was fast asleep, but Qin Shiye was still asleep. Sure enough, in the middle of the night, Lin Yu started to moan in a familiar way. Qin Shiye turned on the light and saw that the skirt of the little beauty's chest was wet. Yes, the air smells of milk.

This time, Qin Shiye called Lin Yu up. He wanted to know, somewhat wickedly, how the little beauty would react when he found out that his breasts were engorged.

The little beauty who was woken up looked sleepy, with some mist in her eyes. She looked at Qin Shiye softly, put her hand on her chest, and flattened her mouth: "It hurts..."