Chapter 11

*Cal*

After dropping off Ali at his his house, I began the drive back to the pack house.

The pack house is where, as in the name, my pack lives. It's this big mansion in the middle of the woods.

When I arrive I start to make my way to my room. My room is located on the top floor of the house because the top floor is dedicated to the alpha and his family. Before I'm able to actually get to my room, I'm stopped by my papa, Mark, the luna

Mark has curly brown hair and eyes like mine. He's shorter than me, like most people are, standing at about 5'10".

"Cal, there you are," he said.

"Hey, papa," I replied.

"Where have you been?" He asked. I haven't told my dads about my mate yet.

"I was just hanging with some friends," I said rubbing my neck with my hand.

"Really?" Ask a voice behind me. I turned around to sue my dad, the alpha of the pack, behind me. My dad, Xavier, looks a lot like me. He's my height with black cut short and greens eyes. He's has a heavier build that me but in a good way. He's sturdy and has a lot of muscle.

"Oh, hey dad." Because my papa is the luna, he was able to give birth to me. While most male werewolf's can't bare children, if they are mated to the alpha, and there for are the luna, then they can caring on the bloodline.

"Hey, sweetie," my papa said, "how was your meeting?"

"It went well," He replied. "So, where we're you really? And dont you dare think about lying to me," he said sternly.

"I was on a date," I said sheepishly.

"Really? But you never go on dates," my papa said. "Wait, don't tell me, did you meet you mate?"

"Yeah," I replied with a small smile, remembering my date with Ali.

"Oh my gosh that's awesome!" My papa said throwing me into a big hug.

"That's wonderful, son," my dad said as he placed his hand on my shoulder supportively.

"What's their name?" My papa asked releasing me from the hug.

"His name's Alexi Lavine," I said smiling at my mate's perfect name.

"Well, we're both so happy for you," my papa said. We soon parted ways and I head up to my room.

I do my night time routine before finally laying in my bed to go to sleep. I thought that all the excitement from my date with Ali would make it hard to fall asleep, but instead it does the opposite. All the wonderful memories that I shared with Ali tonight lull me to sleep almost instantly.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

*Alexi*

I wake up wondering if Saturday was a dream. Not the part about my dads being a witch and a vampire, the part about my date with Cal.

It just feels so surreal, that a guy I actually really like, likes me back. It was so perfect that I'm left wondering if it even happened. But then I remember how it ended.

Our kiss.

It was better than anything I could have imagined. The touch of his lips against mine sent sparks flying. There was so much heart and passion, I didn't realize something could feel so good; so right.

Before heading down stairs for breakfast, I change into my outfit for the day. I chose a cropped tie die sweater and skinny jeans along with a few of my favorite earrings; my favorite one being a snake that wraps through three piercings in a row. I also throw on my red converse to pull the look together.

I head down stairs to see my dad helping my little sister eat her breakfast, my mom in the kitchen, and my papa sitting across from my dad at the table, probably working on some witchy stuff.

"Oh hey your finally up," my papa says, not bothering to look up from what he's doing.

"Morning to you too," I said in response. He is right though, I actually slept in this morning, which is something I never do.

So I quickly eat some breakfast and am about to rally up my dad to drive me to school when I get a text on my phone. I pull the phone from my pocket and check to see who it is.

It's Cal, and my face lights up. The message reads,

Look out side ;)

I do as I'm told and peek out the window only to see Cal, standing in front of his big red truck, waving at me. I smile at how happy he looks to see me.