Chapter 2: On your Couch (ShinoMitsu )

A/N: The only reason I'm actually writing this is because my mind is horny as f and I want to share the horniness with you guys, and just before we start the first actual chapter just keep this in mind, Shinobu is top and Mitsuri is bottom same goes because the sisters are always top and that is how I want it, and also for this chapter this is the Modern AU, now lets start. 

Third Person POV/ No One's POV

Mitsuri was at Shinobu's house ready to have their sleepover at the night, she opened the door and was greeted by Kanae, she had but Shinobu in charge because Kanao wanted to bond with her eldest sister in the night. As she knocked on Shinobu's room no one answered but to go to the other side to see Shinobu outside on the balcony with a butterfly on one of her fingers, as her skin was glistening in the moonlight as her released hair swayed because of the breeze in the sky. Mitsuri dropped her bag and joined her, as soon as Shinobu noticed her she kissed her, Mitsuri being the flustered person she is but her not wanting to break it let it be. soon the two girls had to separate for some air, as they kissed again Shinobu bit her lower lip but Mitsuri didn't allow permission, then Shinobu bit it so hard a gasp came out from Mitsuri and she slid her tongue in, she fidgeted with her tongue for a while then she released it, before things could get serious they sat on the couch and Shinobu started to bite Mitsuri's neck which some moans came out of Mitsuri, Shinobu wanting to get the advantage of height sat on Mitsuri's lap and while she was kissing her, Shinobu was removing her shirt, by the time she had gotten her bra off she immediately went to suck on it " Ah~ Shinobu~ mmm" then she flipped her around got rid of her yukata, and was completely naked, after she had dealt with the pants, she trailed her hand from her neck to her booty🍑🍑and unexpectedly spanked it " Mhhhhhm~" a high pitched moan came out of Mitsuri and a higher one came out again as Shinobu put one finger in her booty, she did hard thrusts but soon became very sloppy then two fingers were inserted " Hah~ mhm~ "  and Mitsuri couldn't hold it anymore so she squirted on the rug, Shinobu shoot a signal for Mitsuri to turn, and she did it, Shinobu sat on her and started to move around, then she open Mitsuri's legs wide and went to her cunt, she put her mouth on it and shot her tongue in " Shinobu-Chan~~~" she said as she squirted on her face, she shorter girl went up to Mitsuri's height and kissed her thoroughly, as Mitsuri turned behind she felt like she couldn't take it anymore then a surprise attack came! she saw that Shinobu had a box full of sex toys, she brought out a 12 inch rubber member, Mitsuri had moaned so hard but it was only in 6 inches then it was fully pushed in, by the time Shinobu was done with that she brought out a vibrator, she fully turned it on max and Mitsuri's moans shook upstairs, she once again licked her cunt, but then the two girls were tired and Shinobu dug into Mitsuri's chest as they both slept on the couch.

End of Chapter 2

Word Count: 600 words

Okay my first chapter completed

Love you my musicals

Take care of yourself

Bye bye