Chapter Three: Annie

"Sorry just had to do that." Skip says to Ashley. I watch as they walk off to a corner in the room. Luke and Ariana are already flirting away... Her and I met on the plane ride to Canada. We bought tickets here because they were the only ones left. We needed to see our boys and our money was well spent. You never saw pictures of the boys and girls in the other concerts. It just worries me because they have to leave in a few days to go to Australia. I don't want James falling in love with some Aussie girl while I'm not there!! What happens if he finds someone better than me.
I look over and see Taylor straddling Beau, the two of them with their tongues down each other's throats. Damn I wish I had that confidence!
"Hey are you okay?" James hugs me from behind and stoops his head low to whisper in my ear. His thick accent ringing through my ears, I manage to respond, "Now I am." My voice is shaky. I turn around and look up. His is so fucking tall! I hug him back and we just stand there hugging... It was so worth it, coming to Canada. Going on a plane... I'm terrified of planes. But I did it, and facing my dear got me to this. I am standing here hugging the love of my life.
"We have to start the meet and greet soon but you could always stay here and wait, watch the show from backstage" he winks at me.