14. In between

Narrators POV:

"Have you eaten?" Heeseung asked to the girl beside him "I did" she gave him a smile making him flustered.

"Your fries" Minjeong came out of nowhere, handing Jimin some french fries she asked for.
The short haired girl sat in front of Jimin and Heeseung, who just made eye contact with her and raised his eyebrows as a hi, Minjeong returning the action.

"Thanks" Jimin said as she introduced a potatoe in her mouth, chewing it.

"Do you want fries?" Jimin asked Heeseung and he just nodded.

His hand went to grab some fries until Jimin stopped him.

She took a piece of her French fries from her plate and put it gently in Heeseung's mouth, taking him by surprise, but chewing it with a shy smile.

Minjeong couldn't help but gag internally. She continued to observe the 'couple's' action and judging them with her face.

She got distracted by her phone buzzing

Notification Center:
Ning
STOP
11:15

Minjeong turned to her left, Ningning muttering to answer her.
_______________________________

Ning

STOP
11:15

I'm literally beside u
Read. 11:15

U r going to kill them with
that gaze.
CONTROL YOURSELF.
11:15

???
I'm not doing anything
Read. 11:15

Gosh I wish I could take a pic
of u rn.
Just stop.
After lunch you can criticize
him whatever you want.
11:16

K
Read. 11:16
_______________________________

Minjeong got up of her seat ready to walk off "Where are you going?" The sound of Jimin's voice made her stop. "I forgot to do something. See you later" she said in a dry tone and left.

Jimin observed all the short haired girl actions until she wasn't in sight anymore. She was confused. Why the sudden change of attitude?

The boy beside her coughed a little bit to get her attention "Uhm... wanna hang out after school?" Jimin seemed out of place. but still answered to the boy "Yeah sure"

He smiled brightly "Let's go to a park and walk and that stuff" Jimin nodded and smiled.

The bell rang, indicating that it was time to go to class "Then see you after school" she nodded. After a few seconds, she stared at the boy, who was hesitant about something.

"What's wrong?" She asked and that made Heeseung to have the guts and kiss her on the cheek "See you" he got up and left, having a big internal panic.

Jimin was in a state of shook, in disbelief.

Did Heeseung just kiss her on the cheek? Of course he did.

The problem is, Jimin doesn't know how to feel about.

~

The library is always a perfect option to being in peace when you are still in school and you have nothing to do. At least that was Minjeong's thoughts.