Chapter 7: Goodnight

"Y-your a demon?!"

Sebastian stood up and nodded, looking down at you solemnly.

"Have a goodnight my lady. I will wake you for breakfast." He turned towards the door, heading over to it. You wanted him to stay, to keep you warm, to keep you safe. It hurt him that you knew his secret, he was afraid that being around you now would make things worse but you didn't care all that much. You liked Sebastian, no matter what he was. Being a demon didn't change a damn thing.

Something inside you made you jump up and run to him, wrapping your arms around him tightly. He was in shock, surprised with the sudden act of affection. It made his heart beat faster and face grow warmer. Sebastian always felt like this around you. He, himself had no clue on exactly what it meant. 'I care about ____, a deal lot.. But do I love her?'

"M-my lady?" Sebastian said hesitantly. "I have business to attened to.. You see the ball is still going on and-"

"Please stay with me.." you were growing tired but refused to let him leave your side. "Can you lay with me..?" you said rubbing your eyes.

"If my lady wishes. I cannot stay all night, as I have to clean the ball room before the young earl wakes." you smiled and yawned at him. He walked over to your wardrobe and picked out two nightgowns. One, which was (f/c) and the other, which was an ugly cream. "Here my lady, change out of that dress."

Without thinking, you slid off the dress, letting it fall to the floor. Sebastian again, was in shock, "my lady!-" he yelped, face turning a pale pink.

You stood there naked and freezing. Goose prickles running along your (s/t) skin. This wasn't a trick to get Sebastian to 'sleep with you' (or was it c;) you were just to bloody tired and wanted to go to bed as soon as possible. So you walked towards him causing him to back away with every step. You flashed him an angry look and he stopped, wondering what you'd do next. To his surprise, you just snatched the (f/c) gown out of his hand and slid it on.

You made your way towards the bed, plopping on top of it, leaving a good amount of room for Sebastian.

He stood there, still wondering what just happened and thinking if all of that was real. He shook it all off and climbed in bed, hugging you tight.

"Goodnight ____.."

A.n.
So this story is somewhat in the middle of being finished. I'm also sorry on how much attention I've been giving Sebastian and not to ciel, plus Ciel didn't really have a good introduction. I promise the next few chapters will be revolving around ciel. And i still have a few characters I need to introduce. Thank you all for reading!!!
-writer-Chan