|| 𝗢𝗖 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗘||

Hello people! Welcome to my first book of Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse! This is going to be about Daniel!

Picture in the media of what Daniel's suit's looks like (Credits to Picrew.me of Spidersona by @snailboycal )

This OC belongs to me, if anyone wants to use it feel free to ask me.

~~~

<̲O̲C̲ ̲P̲R̲O̲F̲I̲L̲E̲>̲

NAME:
• Daniel Oliver Diaz (Full name)
• Daniel Diaz (Short name)

NICKNAME:
• Dan
•Danny
•Neil
• Barry #2
• Sonic #2
• Kiddo 
• Little Mouse (Spider Noir) 

CURRENT ALIAS:
• Spiderman
• Spider Night Monkey

ALIASES:
• Spidernight
• Spider-Shadow
• Batman.

AGE: 18+ or more.

BIRTHDAY: (Unknown)

ALFFILIATION:
• Formerly Spider-Gang
• Autobots
• Maximals

FAMILY/RELATIVE:
Ancestor:
• Primes (Unknown Ancestor?)
Great-Grandparents:
• Noah Diaz (Great Grandfather)
• Elena Diaz (Great Grandmother)
Grandmother and Grandfather:
• (Unknown Diaz Grandmother and Unknown Grandfather, deceased )
Parents:
• Orion Diaz (Father)
• Hannah Diaz nee Parkinson (Mother)
Siblings:
• Rayne Diaz (Older Brother, Deceased)
Sibling Figures:
• Optimus Prime (Brother Figure)
• Optimus Primal (Brother Figure)
• Bumblebee (Brother Figure)
Father Figures:
• Barry Allen (Father Figure/Mentor)

TEACHER/MENTOR:
• Barry Allen (Mentor/Father Figure)

LOVE INTEREST:
• Peter Parker/Spider Noir
• Bucky Barnes (Ex-boyfriend |Today: Partner/Ally/Friend)

CHILDREN: Arthur Leywin Diaz (Adoptive Son)

GENDER: Male

EYES: Blue

HAIR: Brown

Origin: Half Human half Cybertronian

LIVING STATUS: Alive

REALITY:
• Earth (2016 -2023)
• Cybertron (Visit often)

IDENTITY:
• Secret (Formerly)
• Revealed (He is treated with respect of his people and support him)

CITIZENSHIP:
• American Puerto Rican descent and African

OCCUPATION:
• Adventurer
• United States Army Soldier (formerly)
• Avengers (Formerly)

HOME:
• Brooklyn, New York City
• California, New York City (Formerly)

VOICE ACTOR:
• Voice Actor (English): Andrew Garfield

CHARACTER HISTORY: Daniel Diaz is the second last son to Orion and Hannah Diaz and the younger brother to Rayne Diaz. He soon meets his Great-Grandfather, Noah Diaz as he meets the autobots and the maximals next. He formed a close bond with Optimus Prime, Optimus Primal and Bumblebee. One day, Everything was going normal until he got bitten by a radioactive spider and became spiderman. He couldn't save his brother in time inside the clock tower when it striked 12. He changed his suit into Dark Red to Black and white with a white scar on his left spider suit eye as he wore it. He saved many people, got hit by a drone twice! And helped the police sometimes. Days later. He got sucked into a portal and noticed he wasn't in his home anymore as he found aunt may's house first as she left him get inside the backyard and into the base as Daniel stayed in the base in the shadows until he met the spider-gang as he had an interest in Spider Noir. It's him and his spider gang turn to stop the collider from Kingpin.

ABILITIES:
Teleportation: None of the spiderman can't teleport but Daniel can teleport well anywhere.
Spider-Sense: Daniel has a spider-sense, which warns him of dangers.
Wall-Crawling: He can stick to walls; However, Daniel seems to prefer a type of parkour over clinging to the walls themselves like Spider Noir.
Organic Web-Fluid Generation: Daniel can create, generate and preject super strong, thick, tough, tensile, light, elastic, flexible, adhesive, and organic-silk webbing from glands within his forearms and is able to shoot organic webbing out of his wrists real organic webs. This webbing is blue or Red or silverish white in color.
Superhuman Leaping: Daniel's physical strength also extends into his legs, enabling him the ability to jump and leap to a height of several stories in a single bound. As a result of the spider's bite, Daniel can leap much higher than a normal human, easily capable of jumping and leaping from one building over a street to the next.
Astral projection: Originally, with the help of a tachyon prototype, Daniel was able to project his mind into the Spider Speed Force and communicate with it.
Spider Speed Force: Daniel has the same Speed as Barry Allen but his speed colors are different to Barry's, his colors are Red and Blue.

Superhuman Reflexes: Daniel's reflexes are similarly enhanced. In combination with his spider-sense, the speed of his reflexes allows him to dodge almost any attack.
Superhuman Agility: Daniel's equilibrium, dexterity, and flexibility are all enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
Superhuman Strength: Daniel's physical strength is sufficient to lift and throw objects as heavy as most standard automobiles with ease. Daniel's physical strength also extends into his legs, enabling him to be able to jump to a height of several stories in a single bound.

Change Gender: Daniel can turn into a girl or any animal any time. 

QUOTES: 

"Your Spider Noir? Heh, you can call me little mouse." 
Daniel to Spider Noir 

"White Wolf?! Mentor Allen?! Optimus?! What the frag are you three doing here?!" 
Daniel to Bucky Barnes, Barry Allen, and Optimus Prime, "During the fight in Aunt May's house." 

"Are you jealous Noir, while I am with the winter soldier?" 
Daniel teases to Spider Noir, "When the fight was done" 

"It's time, well, I have to go, maybe someday I'll see you guys." 
Daniel to the others as Bucky, Barry Allen and Optimus prime went into the collider. 

"Bye, Noir, Don't worry, I'll remember you." 
Daniel to spider Noir as Daniel went in the collider.  

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

• Daniel is the first one to have the same speed as Barry Allen.

• Daniel is more closer to Spider Noir than the others, when he met the others, he became cold, rude, a bit loyal, respectful and helping but when he saw Spider Noir, he becomes Loyal, Kind, loyal, Respectful, a deep voice and helping also.

Enjoy this book!!!

- Moon/Crystal