1

Arantza had been in love with Diego for a while now.

She didn't want to chicken out at the last second, so she enlisted her most trusted friends to help, Miranda and her twin Mirando, who also brougth along Grecia, just for the extra help.

She suddenly froze as she say Diego in the nearby, feeling shocked,

"he wasn't supossed to be here today?!"

Arantza felt a panic attack coming up,

"oh no, he's going to hate me! He's going to think i'm creepy!"

She screamed in her mind.

Miranda, however, wasn't letting her best friend go through that, so she shoved Arantza towards him, as if to encourage her to finally confess her love!

Diego, on the other hand, didn't know what to do, he wasn't prepared for this, he never thought about a situation like this!

The two teens stood awkwardly next to each other, not sure of what to do, both thinking of different things.

'omg omg omg omg omg omg he's so handsome up close..' tought arantza

'I want to confess but I didn't bring anything' were Emiliano's toughs.

Miranda, seeing both of them about to back out, yelled to Grecia so she could help a little bit

"GRECIAAAAA!!"

"WHAT MIRANDA?!?!"

"CALL YEIRA TO MEET UP HERE! YOU KNOW HER NUMBER!"

"BUT WHYYYY?"

"WE AIN'T GETTING NOWHERE"

She quickly dialed Yeira's number, and she showed up soon enough, hurriedly asking what was happening, they gave her the context.

" this bitches are about to get in a relationship"

She stood up, and walked towards the soon to be couple, and made them kiss.

"WEE WOOOOOON" yelled grecia as yeira smiled, while miranda and mirando clapped happily, and everyone else that was there cheered and screamed.

Arantza and Diego looked at each other, and laughed, it was a good day after all.