024

Unlike in the vampire realm, the blue blood realm was the complete opposite. Sunny skys, bright vibrant colours, actual happy people.

Aecha wore a flowy blue and white dress, it was very blue blood like. And she loved it.

She could go out whenever she wanted, and basically live like a normal person

"Oh hi grandma— I'm just going into the kingdom town!" Aecha ran past her grandma who was walking down the hallway, and she just chuckled, Aecha was like a breath of fresh air in the castle.

She held onto the front of her dress as she ran, afraid she was going to trip on it.

"C'mon girl let's go!" Bora called her over to them, as they waited on their horses.

"I haven't ridden horses in so long!" Aecha let out a light laugh as they headed into the town.

"It feels great right?!" Hanni exclaimed, the wind blowing their hair like wild.

"So good" she let out a sigh of relief.

"Here is the town square, we'll put our horses away, you go join in the dancing!" Micha said and Aecha got off her horse.

The towns people were laughing, dancing and clapping along to the music

"Oh my gosh is that Princess Aecha?"

Some people asked as she joined a small group to dance,

"Make way for the princess!" While the small group Aecha was dancing with urged her to stand in the middle of the square.

She started to dance to the flow of the song while the crowd cheered her on.

"Woo!!"

"Our princess is finally back!"

Bora suddenly took her hand and they started dancing, giggling and grinning from ear to ear.

"Everyone join in!" Micha said as she and Hanni ran to the centre to join the two, they all formed a dance circle as they danced their hearts out.

"This is so much fun!"

"Thank you all for such a warm welcome" Aecha bowed to the townspeople

"Now let's dance some more!!" Hanni announced and they roared

"Here is a flower crown Princess~!" A little girl handed her a flower crown that she knelt down she she could put it on her head.

"Thank you very much!" She replied

The four girls had a fun night and went home late at night, it was Aecha's first time in the town and she guaranteed she would be back there everyday.