☆Caine x reader -fluff-☆

Requested by Random-eer67

You were laying in your square bed with Caine, peering upon the flat ceiling of your room

You were laying in your square bed with Caine, peering upon the flat ceiling of your room. He was nodding off, you could tell because his head kept on bobbing up and down, as if he were forcing himself to stay awake. He had one of his, rather short, arms laying on you, along with a leg. You yawned loudly.

"You tired, dear?" Caine smugly asked as if he hadn't been lapsing between living and dreaming fir the past hour.

"Oh, be quiet." You chuckled before yawning again, curling under the two limbs of the headless man beside you, intertwining your own arm and leg with his. He pulled you closer before gandering at your upper wall, giving you full access to put your head under his gums.

"Hey, [Name], dear?" Caine asked groggily, you were almost unsure if he was talking in his sleep or not.

"Yes?" you asked back, curious of his inquiry.

"If there were an... exit, would you leave?" He sounded small, timid. Almost afraid that you would leave him.

"Would you be coming aswell?" you asked, you sounded calm.

"Would that change the outcome?" He asked, he was a very curious man.

"Yes. Yes it would." You were answering honestly. You couldn't lie to him if you tried.

"Really?" He pulled back slightly so he could look at you from across the pillow both of your top appendages were relying on for comfort.

"Really really."  He looked relieved, before he closed his mouth and boped your head, making a 'mwah' sound as he did. He was delighted to see you chuckling softly at his silliness. You comforted him, he needed you.

A warmth encased both of your bodies from a blanket he had very much obviously teleported there, he pulled you into his chest once again, rubbing your head before muttering 'I really love you, sweetheart' You responded with a muffled 'I love you too' before drifting off to sleep, dreaming of whatever you pleased.

Caine watched your dream in his own head happily, humming to himself in content.

Sorry this is short :)