Jen gets hurt a lot

Jen sighed as she plopped down onto one of the RV's old seats. She escaped with minor injuries, just mainly covered in sweat and dirt, and maybe a bit of Josh's own blood. She groaned out in annoyance and frustration what a great start to Summer! she said sarcastically and rolled her eyes, Gwen raised a brow and looked to Jen "What happened to you? she looked unfazed as she asked this with a deadpan. Jen side eyed her, Well I'll have you know some jerk-head attacked me! And bleep! she said the last bit with over the top hysteria as she held out her mechanical baby in front of Gwen. Her cousin backed up quickly from the tiny robot before it could crash into her nose, Gwen sighed and pushed Bleep out of her face Yeesh, you're a genius Jen, you can fix him don't be so overdramatic. Gwen crossed her arms.

Max slowed the RV down a bit as he turned to look in the rearview mirror at Jen, You were attacked!? he said with his voice laced with concern. Jen just sighed, wiping a bit of the sweat and dirt mixture from her cheek. I'm fine grandpa, you guys literally arrived at the perfect time before anything could happen to me, at least.. she looked over to the cracked Bleep with sad puppy dog eyes. She took in a deep breath and stood quickly Alright no more whining about it, It's time to go into work mode, she muttered and picked up her companion Bleep No one bother me until I'm done! Especially you Gwen. she glared at her redhead cousin, who looked back in offense.

Max watched worryingly as Jen walked into the very back room with Bleep and her computer in hand.

----

It had been a few hours since Jen went into Work Mode, occasionally the 2 would hear shocks of electricity and Jen's small yelp while she tried to hold back curses. Eventually though she came out with a new sparkle in her eyes, Guess who's back! Jen shouted as she sprawled out her arms with a wide smile, the small robot flying out from behind her. The dirt had been cleaned off of him and the cracks were repaired on his glass eye. Greetings, Jen's r-r-relatives! the two looked to the glitchy robot and then to Jen dumbfounded.

She let her arms fall to her sides with a frown, Alright look a tried my best! When that stupid Josh guy rammed Beep like that, it knocked something out of place that even I can't find at the moment. she huffed and crossed her arms. Max smiled and laughed, You're such an overachiever Jen, if I were you I would have stopped by the time he could fly again.

Jen looked at Max and then to the floor bashfully, Well, I-I'd rather be an overachiever than some couch potato who can't even cook a grilled cheese. she muttered with rosy cheeks, she wasn't used to compliments. Gwen huffed with a side glance to Jen, More like an egghead to me-

HEY!! Jen shouted offensively, At least I don't have to wear glasses! Gwen gasped and stood up quickly from where she sat, her hands hitting against the table in the process. Grandpa Max sweatdropped C'mon girls, let's not start now! Look where we are!

The two girls looked out of the RV windows, Jen gasped in excitement as Gwen groaned. Outside the parked RV, they were in the parking lot of the glorious [ARCADE NAME]. The brunette girl jumped off of the couch she had sat onto to look out one of the windows. She began to dash out of the door before Max held out an arm that lightly pushed into Jen's stomach, Oof! Grandpa, what are you doing!? Can't you see the paradise that awaits me?! Max laughed at the girls inquisitions.

You have to change first Jen, you're filthy. Jen sighed and began to walk into the back room once again, I'm also making Gwen stay with you the rest of the time, I don't want you getting hurt again! Jen groaned loudly as she begrudgingly made it to the back.

She eyed the pre-packed suitcase her mother made for her, hoping whatever was in there was actually her good pairs of clothes. She opened it hesitantly, her hand gripped the suitcase as it was unzipped. Her green eyes peered into the suitcase, and she sighed in relief, My good clothes, yes!