heart and brain

He looks in the mirror and says "Every time I look in the mirror I don't see anything but just the gaze of those dark brown eyes they are nothing but dread and sorrow".

The more he looks into it the more he realizes how much of a terrible person he is.

He tries his best to improve every chance he gets and has achieve but that guilt and sorrow still carries on.

He doesn't know how to handle his emotions well so he used to bottle them up until his friend help him out and he promised her not to bottle it up no more.

He kept his promise.

he's not good at wording things correctly.

He say things he don't meant to say once he at his boiling point and about to explode.

He sometimes wish he was never born with a learning disability and that he probably would be able to do so much more.

He probably thinks that he won't cause so much problem if only he could remember.

It eats him alive.

He will sometimes think to himself wondering why his brain works differently.

"I'm sorry I forgot" I'm sorry that I can't remember things well.

No matter how much he tries he ends up forgetting no matter how much he works on himself.

It is my fault for not being able to remember.

But I'll keep on trying to improve his memory.

                                      Heart

If he was able to take his heart out of his chest and look at it watching it pump and beat.

He would give to the person he loved unconditionally.

And even if they don't show it back they still let them have it until they throw it away.

It doesn't matter where his heart goes all it matters to him that the person he gave it too that they are well and Happy

He will do anything just to his friend happy and alive

Because he cherishes them a lot even to his one friend he cares about (yes I'm talking about u bro:)))

His heart would be hollow sometimes but his friend would fill that hollow part up tho when he is with them.

So

Hollow or thrown he will continue to care like a dog waiting for its owner to come back.

Brain and heart.