Chapter 1

It was a regular Tuesday evening and Tord was sadly hitting the griddy back home with his ohio gang Edd, Tom, and Matt after failing to rizz up some level 69 ice spice bussin gyatts. 

"lets go watch some youtube shorts" said Edd

"that would be so sigma!' said Matt as he opens the door to Edd's house.

they all griddied to the couch and started watching some youtube shorts. they started to learn some w ohio rizz lines and caught up to the skibidi toilet lore.

"this is so skibidi ohio gyatt rizz party rizzing up Kai Cenat has W rizz on baby gronk twitch stream W paramore rizzing up pierce the veil in ohio grimace has w rizz on tv woman epic fortnite moments of 2015 one two buckle my shoe ohio gyatt rizz sigma moment Kai Cenat fanum tax has w rizz on skibidi toilet Brett Hand has a level 69 gyatt in ohio skibidi sigma ohio rizz epic rizz party zest fest skibidi toilet ohio sigma!" said Tord as he started mewing.

(yes i put my other interests in that now shut up)

they started watching lanky box and all of a sudden Tord's level 5 gyatt started to rumble and he realized he was about to shit himself.

"oh no!' said Tord as he started to run towards the bathroom. unfortunately, he didn't make it and his level 5 gyatt started exploding with shit. it was like a rocket and made Tord fly everywhere. 

the diarrhea was getting EVERYWHERE. on the living room, on the bedroom, on the fridge, on the closet, on the ceiling, on the walls, on the bathroom, on the couch, on the car and on the street.

after 5 hours of exploding diarrhea he finally fell from the sky and died.

what happens next WILL SHOCK YOU

to be continued...