Help....

I was driving home one sunday when this huge thing???? I don't really know... Came charging out of the nahbors bull paddock (keep in mind I live in the county side of new Zealand) ran halfway across the the road and stopped for what felt like a minute but in all reality, it was 10-20 seconds that it just Stared at the car.

 I got a good look at it and was able to draw it when I got home. Also, when it ran out of the bull paddock it was covered it blood... The next morning I heard from the Neighbors girlfriend that the bull had been slaughtered by something with either claws or teeth. I didn't tell her what I saw that night because I knew she wouldn't believe me.

It had the body of a deer and it's shoulders were Higher than its hind legs, making it run in a strange manner

It had the body of a deer and it's shoulders were Higher than its hind legs, making it run in a strange manner. It was the size of a large horse, and was a Rusty red and grey color. It had a long tongue and HUGE teeth that stuck out of its face. It had a cows tail and a almost Human like Head. A donkey main and goat horns, and It was skinny like it Hadn't eaten for days, and there were no sign of eyes. 

I don't know what I saw and I hope I never see it again.

23/10/2023