The Festival pt 1

The day of the festival around.I woke up and then walked toward the entrance of the cave, my grandmother waiting outside.

"Grandmother" I greeted.

"The great festival and its at eclipse.The time of the femaleca(Family) moon. I saw you communicating with that spirit. Not many dragons can understand their language. You are special my Tigerlily"

Flashback~

Chaos

War against Vikings and dragons

A mostly white dragon with glowing blue stripes, ran to her nest where her hatchlings are.

"Remember what we practiced?"

The two hatchlings nodded.

"Good. Now go hide"

She looked at the slightly older one "River, take care of your sister for me, okay?"

The baby dragon nodded.

"Mommy, are you going to come back?" The younger one asked.

The dragon looked back at her daughter. She bent down to her level and the baby dragon raised her paw up to touch her mother's nose.

"Goodbye, my Tigerlily"

End of Flashback~

"Tigerlily?"

I snap back into reality by my grandmother. "Is it a vision?" asked my grandmother, like she knew. "How did–" I was cut off by my dad cutting his way into our conversation.

"Because your mother had visions like that too. She might give you visions in your time of need"

"Here" my grandmother put a Tiger lily behind my ear.

(Pretend that it's white fading into purple)

"It suits you"

"Also, my friends and their family are coming to the festival," I tell my father.

"Who?" He asked.

"Dart. Do you know her?"

"Toothless and Luna's daughter? Oh, me and her father go way back. They were even kind enough to help with the wa—" he stops seeing the face my grandmother made telling him to 'shut the glow berry up'

My father started walking away then flicking his tail signaling me to follow him. We entered a glowing cave full of wall paintings of dragons. "This is The Cave of Great Alphas"

I look around, looking at all of the paintings. I see a dragon that seems familiar. My father noticed me staring at it then said, "That's your mother. All of these dragons are your ancestors"

"Why are you showing me this?"

"Because, soon you'll be on these walls as the new alpha"

"What?! Alpha, y–you mean, like–Is River okay wi–" I stutter.

"Yes, I am," River walked in.

"But you're older. You were supposed to be alpha"

"Not anymore"

"Right. E-excuse me for a second" I walk out of the cave.

What do they mean? Me. Alpha?! And they're just saying this now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later that night~

"Are you ready?" River asks me.

"Yeah, totally"

Father comes to us with a Night fury and a Light fury.

Me and River bow our heads in respect for the other alphas.

They bow their heads too. "Ivy and River, meet Toothless and Luna(yes they play a role too)

Dart rushes over to me and hugs me.

"Dart! Can't...breath" I try to say tapping her arm.

"Oh, sorry" She apologizes shyly.

"Come on, we need to get them ready too," River says coldly, walking away. I start to follow him.

"Wait for us! Where are we going anyway?" Pouncer asked, running to catch up with us.

"I hope you don't mind getting a bit messy"