Post Game Story + Update

Post Game Story

After everything that happened in Hisui, ranging from Alpha Pokémon to Noble Pokémon to betrayal to love, is your journey in Hisui really over?

Now that the space-time rift has been sealed and two legendary Pokémon been caught, what are the people of Hisui doing?

The only thing you know you have to do is shown on your Arc Phone. It will be a rigorous test of patience and skill. One thing's for certain though: a specific merchant will be accompanying you, at least for the most part.

But what is his new obsession with a newly discovered Pokémon god called Arceus? Will this quest to find things known as plates bring you two together, or have you at each other's necks?

First chapter coming soon!

Update

Hello everyone! I'm so terribly sorry for my inactivity for these past several months. My summer was crammed and now school has started again causing me to have absolutely no time to work on my story ugh.

My sport's season is over so I have more time than before, but my schedule is still so crammed and filled with things. Alas, I will continue working no matter what. Just, do not rush me. That's the one thing I ask of all of you: do not rush me. If I rush it, it turns out sloppy and terrible and I do not want that.

Also, the first chapter hints at a scene some people have been asking for. I plan on making a chapter later that includes some spiciness but I'm not 100% certain I will make it. I need to focus on the story first before I get to that.

Anyway, a nice little update for you guys and I hope to have the first chapter out soon. Thanks and stay safe!

- Rainy ♡