Bar cat is not happy..

I open my eyes as I wake up, I check out my room and don't get out of bed. I grab my phone and see the time. 9:37am. I thought, not like I have nothing to do today.. I'll just get up.

I get up and put my work clothes on, I go to my bathroom and brush my fur, making it fluffy. I make sure to grab my phone before I leave. I unlock my room and get out of my room, and walk the hallway to the stairs. Pff. Elevator. Who would use that, I chuckled. I walk down the stairs still a little wobbly after that night with Valentino at the porn studio.

Fuckin valentino.. I mumble to myself

As I make my way downstairs I see husk with cheap booze as always.

It's too fuckin early to annoy him. I thought

Why the fuck you up so early?? Said husk from the other side of the room

I don't know?? Might as well get up if I can't go back to sleep. As if I even tried I thought
Husk rolled his eyes at me as he kept drinking his cheap booze.

I think I'll actually annoy him then. I Mumbled

I walk up to his bar swaying my hips towards him

Heyy~ I said seductively

Go fuck yourself.

Only if you watch me.. I winked

As he always did, he rolled his eyes

I kept flirting with him as he kept getting annoyed.

1 hour later~

Okay you know what?! Husk yelled

Husk grabbed my arm and shoved me behind the bar counter and placed me in his lap I tried to not blush.

If you don't fuckin stop Harrassing me I fuckin swear, I will murder you he said to my ear

I blushed as I gulped down my own spit.

I hear a ding from my phone as I check it still in husk's lap.

Hey angelcakes, I want you coming to the studio right this minute. Be here in 5. Or else. I WILL FUCKIN GUT YOU!!

I look at the message then widen my eyes a bit.

H-he sound furious.. I Mumbled

What was that? Said husk

Oh.. nothing. I musk get goin now. Heh.. I faked a smile as I got out of his lap and walked out the bar leading towards the door. I walked out the door waving to husk.

In 2 minutes I get there hoping I was not late. I see Valentino waiting outside with a cigarette.

ANGELCAKES!! He yells out throwing the cigarette to the ground crushing it with his shoe

I walk up to him as I sigh

Your getting the next 3 weeks off. There seems to be something wrong with the studio and electrical problems in your section so your getting the weeks off till I tell ya to come.

O-ok boss. I tried not to sound happy knowing how much he'd hurt me

One more thing.

I get slapped across the face knowing where this will end.

Valentino continues slapping my face as he gets more harder, yelling at me.

He starts punching my eye and arms causing me to tear up.

He continues hurting my body parts until I eventually fall to the ground. I close my eyes about to faint as I see Valentino push me away and walk back inside.

15 minutes later~

I wake up wondering where I am, I notice what happened and start walking. Limping in pain. I walk to the hotel for a bit and see a bar as I'm getting to the hotel. One drink wouldn't hurt.. I thought.

As I said 1 drink I have already ordered about 7 drinks within the last hour. Once I'm about to leave 2 men pull me aside and start touching me, leading to rape. About 2 hours later those 2 guts let me go now as they banged me. I held in my tears wanting to go home. I see the hotel about a mile away from me. I get walking, struggling after rape and abuse. I get to the hotel outside the door with blood coughed up my mouth drooling out eyes black with the punches, my knees red with some cuts in Valentinos boots my arm being slit by Valentinos teeth. And now I'm alcoholic too, and got raped. Making my body feel 10 times worse. I open the doors to see husk there in his bar, drinking the cheap beer. As the doors open husk looks up at me with shock and confusion. I struggle to walk as I walk to the upstairs I trip myself due to the blood loss feeling like I'm gonna faint. I try and make it up the stairs and wasn't able too. I sat on the stairs and closed my eyes as soon as I hear husk yelling out my name.

ANGEL!! I open my eyes slightly to see husk and Charlie with a aid kit and rubbing alcohol. nghhh nooo... I moaned out. I'm fiiiine...  husk grabs my hand and checks my arms letting Charlie wrap them with bandages. Husk gets my other arms and let's Charlie bandage those up.
Husk starts grabbing my legs and spreading them to check for cuts they found some. They bandaged those up to.

Angel what happened?? Yelled out Charlie

Oh, uhh, I struggled to think as I drank earlier and can't remember shit.

Have you been drinking angel?

I uhh.. I think I said not able to move of the pain.

I know you have. I'm not stupid..

It was my boss who did it.. he hurts me and rape..

Husk and Charlie look up at me then to each other. Husk then looks back at me.
It's okay. He won't hurt you anymore as long as we're here.. you have me, Alastor, vaggie, nifty, also the princess of hell.

I smiled

Angeldust take as much days as you want off, you need rest once you feel better and a week of recovering you can get back to work.

Okay.. thank you charlie..
Your welcome Angeldust. She smiled at him

As Charlie's walking away husk suddenly grabs me and takes me to his room and lays me on his bed. Stay here tonight. I dunno your number so deal with it. I look in his room. I thought. Plain.

Okay. I said back