Uh oh..🍋

NSFW😓
MINOR DETAILS KINDA IDK MAYBE😠😠😠🗿

Husks pov◇
><><><><><
I look at angeldust and think about me just fucking him right now. I'm sorry my love.. I grab his book and grab his wrists and pin him to the wall n kiss his neck. Precisely his sensitive spot. He then moans loudly as he's probably really sensitive there. I then rip his dress with my claw and see his chest and beautiful body.

H-husk what the hell are you doing?! He sorta yells

I ignore him and start too thrust my fingers in and out of him. Angeldust whines and moans for me to stop but I ignore him and give in to my urges. I take off my pants and underwear and tease his hole with my cock.

H-husk wait!

As I finally listen I notice his eyes. He looks at me lustful and love.

Please, be as hard as you can. He says

I nod and slam my cock into him as he moans loudly. Does the little slut like that? As I thrust into him faster and harder, I have one hand holding angels wrist, and I then place my other hand on his breast. As I keep thrusting into him, I feel my climax coming. I then cum inside him as we pant heavily.

Ya good, babe? He says

Yea, sorry, I just did that without notice. I say

It's fine babe, just tell me next time. He says

I will don't worry. I say

We then start cuddling as it's 10 already, ready to go to sleep. As we hear a knock on the door.