they will kiss on friday at 8:35pm in the hippie dome.

the neon lights illuminating the dome and giving a dimly lit yet gorgeous magenta tinted view of each other.

sarge talks about the horrors of war and what you should do to sustain in areas with little to no resources for survival while fillmore looks in awe, not understanding a thing sarge is saying, but is mesmerized by a closer look at his old grumpy neighbor in the dim pink lightning of the dome.

in that moment, the "disrespectful classic music" and "overgrown lawn" all fades away. the two of them, the dome, and the prolonged one sided eye contact is all that matters in that moment.

its just the two of them in the dim lighting and foggy room, sarge eventually picking up that fillmore isnt listening, but is focused on something completely different. the occupation and outer shell of the person is gone when it comes to fillmore, eventually realizing that sarge is staring back at him instead of facing away while reminiscing on the past. its silent. its peaceful. the thing both of them have been striving for since the day they were manufactured.

the peace they were looking for was more or less different views on peace with opposite experiences and values, but it still felt like the peace they were looking for in one moment. that's what made the moment special. two different lives, worlds, experiences, traumas, but still gained the same peace in the same moment.

sarge soon forgets what he was talking about, instead, staring at his neighbor the same way his neighbor stares at him. his weird, messy neighbor who he...hates? it doesnt feel like hatred. fillmore doesnt seem to hate sarge either. his half lidded, golden brown, bloodshot eyes dont seem to hold any h-

sarge nearly snaps back to reality when he notices how close he's gotten to fillmore, fillmore seeming to had not moved from his original position at all. out of the two of them, sarge didnt seem like the person to make the first move, but it just felt so natural in that moment. 

fillmore raises his hands up to sarge's head, cupping his face and realizing how warm he's gotten. for someone so cold and distant, it came as a surprise to feel this happening to the two of them. 

at 8:35, in fillmore's hippie dome, dimly lit by a gorgeous magenta lighting, they kiss. 

my writing on wattpad vs my writing on a public discord server with multiple onlookers (i copy and pasted this whole thing. its still written by me of course. who else would write something like this.)

idk man its a doughy feeling writing two gay trucks comforted by each other's presence alone.