Chapter 3- Make up or make out?

I woke up with a wet towel on my forehead and something heavy on my arm. I looked to my right and tried to hide a smile but failed. How would you feel if you found a cute guy sleeping on your arm with his hand on your belly? I took my other arm and brushed his hair out of his face. He moved a little and finally opened his beautiful eyes.

"Hello there, Angel."

"Hi." I replied.

He gasped and held his hand to his heart, "No love for the handsome man in front of you!?"

"Where?" I said while moving my head from side to side looking for the man.

I smiled at him and pulled him closer to me. I could feel his wolf happily jumping inside along with my wolf. They've been seperated for too long. I could feel the babies move around in my belly, happy that their father is with them. I'm happy too. His body relaxed into mine and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Are we good?" He asked.

"What do you think?" I mumbled with my face still on his neck.

He chucked and I felt the vibration on my lips. I trust that he will keep my secret and stay to take care of the babies with me. I lifted my head up and slowly put my lips to his. He quickly responded and we made out for a couple minutes until my parents knocked on the door. We both groaned and he got up to answer the door. Immediately, I smelt the delicious smell of potato wedges or jojos along with sour cream. I got up off the bed and ran down stairs and snatched the 3 boxes from my mom and walked to the kitchen. Skylar came in and his hand came towards my food, I'm sure it moved in slow motion, and so I did the rational thing...I bit it.

He looked at me shocked and looked back at him,"Don't steal mama bears food, babe."

He smiled,"Alright, babe."

I grinned at him and continued to eat the food brought for 4 people. I moaned at the crunchyness. This stuff was amazing. I bet I could live off just Jojos. They are that good. I ignored the weird glances from Skylar and my parents. I quickly flipped them off and continued eating. They just chuckled and left. Skylar just kept watching me.

"Want some?" I finally asked.

"Sure." He smiled. He took one and bit into it. "These are amazing!"

"I know."

We continued munching on are food quickly like the pigs, or wolves, that we are. I'm telling you, this stuff is delicious. Sky and I washed are hands and went upstairs. I brushed my teeth and changed into a long shirt that stopped mid thigh. I'll shower first thing tomorrow. I climbed into bed and closed my eyes and felt arms wrap around me. I turned around and snuggled into Sky's bare chest and inhaled his scent. He smells like vanilla and man scent. It smells really really really good. Triple really. He put his nose in my hair and sniffed. I didn't shower dude.

"You smell like fruity candy and baby products. I like it a lot." He mumbled.

"I'm awesome like that. I didn't take a shower today and I still smell delicious. Im so cool." I said the last part to myself and smiled.I am truly amazing.

Skylar chuckled again and I drifted to sleep easily thanks to its vibration. He's like a car. I always fall asleep easily in cars.

----------------

I woke up to a sexy man rubbing my hair and I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom and locked the door leaving my sexy man with questions. I washed my hair and body and jumped out. I dried my body and wrapped the towel around my hair and walked out. Skylar opened his mouth and it stayed like that. Oh, I walked out naked. He would've seen it sometime. Wait, he saw it already. Haha. I walked to my closet and pulled a maternity dress on and some black leggings. I casually walked out and held out my hand to a shirtless Skylar. He pulled on a shirt and took my hand.

"What are we doing?" He curiously asked.

"Scanning." I replied.

He did an 'oh' thing and off we were to get a scanning of our three babies. I can't wait to see them! I'm so excited. Yeeeeeey! I randomly jumped up and down in excitement and I guess it surprised him. Oops. I continued walking towards the doctors house and arrived before Sky. So slow.

"Hello Indelia." She smiled.

"Hi again, Dr.Myers."

"Why are you here?" She asked confused.

"I want my baby daddy to see his babies. Its his first time." I whispered at the end.

Dr.Myers laughed and let us in. She brought me into the room with a seat thing and gestured for me to lay down. I did so and we began with that gel thing. I jumped a little while holding his hand and it took him by surprise.

"I can never get used to that." I cheekily grinned.

He smiled back and nodded his head. He is trying not to act all giddy but I  can see right through him. Cutie.

"The babies are right there. My, they have grown fast. They are healthy and seem to be happier now that their father is here." She smiled. "Would you like a picture?"

Sky nodded eagerly and I found it so cute so I kissed him on the cheek. She nodded and smiled at the two of us and printed out the scans. She wiped my belly and off we were back to home. He seemed so happy now after seeing the triplets and I liked seeing him happy. It made me happy too.

We decided to go get Jojos as a celebration meal for Skylars first time. And they disappeared quick. It wasn't my fault. I swear. I only ate maybe two or three. At the same time.

"Geez Deli. I barely got to eat any. I need food too."

"I have a better excuse. Yours sucks."