can't sleep?

768 words hope you enjoy reading

____________________________________________

"Babe, be careful with those please" rodrick says while I twirl my scissors around my finger while on FaceTime with him.

"Dude I'm not gonna hurt myself"

"Be. Careful." He says giving me a stern look.

I sigh "fine" I roll my eyes at him and slam my scissors down on the desk.

"Do I have to come over there and take away those scissors if you can't use them properly?" Rodrick says about to get up and grab his keys.

"No! Sorry, I'll stop" I say looking out of my window.

"It's okay sugar but if you keep playing with them like that I'll take them away"

"Okay" I say running my hands over my face and yawning.

"Bunny, are you tired? It's pretty late I think you should go to bed alright?"

"Maybe. But I don't wanna hang up" I say stretching.

"I know, but if you have trouble sleeping call me and I'll be over there alright?"

"Okay fine...."

"Goodnight baby, sleep well and remember, if you have problems sleeping call me and I'll be there, alright?"

I nod "Alright, goodnight bun I love you"

"I love you to my sweet girl"

We blow kisses and hang up.

I walk to my bed and plug my phone in and set it on my nightstand and flop on my bed.

I grab my blanket and pull it up to my chin and close my eyes and readjust and just lay there for what seems like forever.

Then I readjust again.

And again.

Then I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling.

I turn my head to look at my clock and sigh realizing I dozed off for an hour and it was 1:44.

I grab my phone and go into rodricks contact and call him.

"Hey baby, what's up?" Theres clicking in the backround.

" did I wake you?" I ask snuggling the squishmallow he got me for Halloween.

"No, I'm playing on the Xbox. Is everything okay bunny?"

"Yeah, I was having trouble sleeping and i wanted to talk to you"

"Do you want me to come over?"

"I don't want you to go out for me" I say pouting even though he can't see.

"Babe, I want to come over. If you don't that's fine but I said I will if you need me to"

"I know, I want you to but I don't want you to have to drive all the way over here"

" your only the next neighborhood over sweet girl I'll be there in 5 alright?" He chuckles.

"Okay see you in a few"

"Bye"

I lay there and look at my desk and sit up turning on my lamp then walk to sit on my chair and and grab a piece of small candy from the drawer and eat it.

I sit there and look around my desk at the stuff laying around and then I hear a knock on my window.

I turn to see rodrick and I get up and open my window for him and he climbs inside.

I hug him once he's in my room and standing and he hugs me back.

"Hi sweet girl" he kissed the top of my head.

"Hi rod" I look up at him and kiss him on his lips.

"Were you eating candy?"

"Yeah" I say and let go and walk to my desk grabbing a piece for him.

I hold it out to him and he smiles and opens his mouth and I put it in and he pretends to bite me.

I giggle and he grins at his success and I sit on my bed and so does he.

"Wanna cuddle sweetheart?"

"Yes please" I lay on my back under the covers and so does he pulling me into him.

"Are you staying the night or just until I fall asleep?" I ask looking up at him.

"I'll stay the night" He says putting his hand on my back rubbing up and down.

"Okay" I say my eyes closing from the relaxing feeling if his hand rubbing up and down my back.

"go to sleep sweetheart" He kisses my head a few times and then pulls the blanket up more around us.

"Night rod, i love you" I yawn out

"Night sweet girl, I love you"

I fall asleep at that and rodrick rubbing my back.

____________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this Strawberrysh0rtc4k3 helped a lot cause I'm running out of ideas so thank you so much for helping me it really meant a lot and helped a lot.

Margot.