Cold

It's good to see some new faces. I'm alone but not alone. Some of the Shays are in none of my classes, some are just in lunch. I'm going to meet new friends, new people. I'm not sure if that's some thing I can handle right now. I have to be real in this world. In Shay Rubio's head, I could be as crazy as I wanted to. But this was reality. And in reality, I would have to play it cool. Which means meeting new people. Which I don't happen to be very good at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School is hard already. The lesson plans are impossible, and my locker gets jammed a lot. I sit with some Shays at lunch but most of them sit with old friends from years before. The lunch food it terrible, but other than that I am a loner.

Home is a different situation. My mom is still very shaky. The town still has that quiet, barren feel to it. The adults are trying to make it feel more welcoming, but they are not doing a good job. Christmas is coming up soon and if this town isn't decorated fast, I don't think the population of the Bahamas will be increasing anytime soon.

My personal life is a whole other topic. I have found myself liking boys, caring about fashion, and just trying to fit in. Maybe it's because I'm older or maybe it's because I'm weird, I'm changing from how I was before. Shar, on the other hand is not. She still has moles and smells like spoiled milk. I'm not sure what that girl bathes in but it's not pretty. Yet again, neither is the town.