First Hug!

It was English exam.
Ayesha entered the school only to get startled by a familiar person.
"Hi! You're alive!" The little boy beamed at her sarcastically.
"It was exam week, no one comes on exam week"
"Whatsoever!" He scratched his nape, Ayesha gathered her brows together, he quickly shook hands with her vigorously "BEST OF LUCK, BYE!" he said and left without even hearing the "you too" whisper, Ayesha laughed..the bell rang, she quickly went to her respective hall number .
They didn't meet after the exam, so reaching home Ayesha texted him,

Hi>
What did you write to 1 number's (iv)>

<Who are you?
It was very strange to get that text she knows they both have had texted first, so it was strange to be unknown now.

Ayesha, your classmate>

She knew something was off when his side asked "Where do you live?" , she started to doubt if it's his mom, and for sure it was!
She asked ayesha many things, like where does she live, how old she is, which class she is in, how does she know him, why does she know him.
Next day
"You--- what are you!! My mom tortured me who told you to text me!!" Yash palmed his face half fake crying to his new friend.
"I didn't even know, if she comprehended something else, that isn't my fault" she defended herself
"By the way what did she ask you?" Yash asked her
"Everything besides my height and weight" she said and smiled innocently
"What did aunty think, I mean what did she say to you?" She further asked
"Aunty thought many things"he replied
"Yes but what?" Yash looked at her in a way definitely thinking she is nothing but dumb for not understanding.
Little did he know she was just pretending to not understand.

17th November 2021

It was their science exam, They both were going home and Ayesha was listening patiently to his crackhead jokes and suddenly she received a flicker on her head, "Idiot walk carefully!" Yash said , Ayesha hitted him back, "just because I'm your bestfriend doesn't mean you can hit me!" Ayesha said
"Miss carrot If you're my bestfriend I can hit you, tease you, irritate you!" Yash answered
He said it so loudly, they gathered many eyes on them
"Yeah yeah shut up"
.
.
.
.
.
"So since you have many bestfriends--" Ayesha's words got cutted by Yash
"Only five"
"And who are they...?"
he named his 4 bestfriends,, "And---" yash spoke

"and?"

"and you, ofcourse!" He smiled shyly.

Ayesha nodded and bid him goodbye since now they are going to separate paths. His figure soon disappeared in between the crowd. Ayesha shrugged her shoulders but instantly went to freeze mode, "So I made a bestfriend?" she thought questioning herself and half smiling over the thought.

.

.

.

.

EXAM! EXAM! HINDI IT WAS!

Coming out of the exam hall Ayesha went to the school complex seeing all the toppers dived into the questions, she could've just cared less but she decided to go to them to know all her answers are wrong.

As she was talking to her friends, a hand made its way to her shoulder, " Listen!" Ayesha was taken aback it wasn't normal for her, she looked in the direction and there was her very new bestfriend asking her questions, she was little lost, but she didn't mind the hand then.. she became used to it.

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! but guess who's next, RESULTS!!
"Maths mein fail ho jaungi bhai"(I'm going to fail Maths) Ayesha said gripping her hairs..
"Arey chalta hai yaar mein konsa paas hone wala hu"(it's ok I'm not going to pass either) said her dearest bestfriend Yash consoling her..
"Bro shut up you stood 3rd the previous year" she confronted his lies
He rolled his eyes.
.
.
.
.
"Ehhhh!" Ayesha whimpered controlling her sobs over her maths marks "I'm not getting accepted at home, am I?"she murmured, she wasn't sad but her eyes were just tearing up. Yash came from behind and palmed her eyes "Arey meri muniya rohte nahi" (oh my dear, don't cry) he said.
"How much did you score?" was the only thing she asked.. He smiled innocently "am I allowed to say?" He reassured, she gathered her brows together and he finally spoke "40"
"This motherfucker scored full marks and there was telling he isn't passing" she thought, but either way she was proud of him.
.
.
.
.
.
"Congratulations!!!! We are promoted to class 8!!!" Ayesha exclaimed with joy, shaking hands with Yash.
"What place are you at?" He asked matching her energy.
"5th" Ayesha replies
"8th" Yash said
"I know!!"
.
Month of April, the 8th students were getting shifted to their new sections.
There was hugeee crowd at the corridor.

The students from Ayesha's class came out in thick numbers and as the crowd pushed forward, the little Ayesha landed safely in Yash's arms. First hug.
"D section come out" one of the teachers spoke and Ayesha and her classmates all came out.
"Please God may Yash and all my classmates be in the same section please" Ayesha has made friends now thanks to her first ever non- toxic bestfriend who introduced her to few new crazy peoples.
.
.
.
Sections were divided Ayesha was in D section, praying to God she stepped in the class, "Ma'am may I come in?"

She stepped in the class, gathering all the eyes on her, as her expression was terrible, there was no one, none of her friends were there especially Yash, but wait a minute...

The same mask, familiar face, sitting on the last bench as always ,and it was none other than the person she wanted it to be, it was Yash, room full of crowd he only searched for her eyes.

she was happy, happy beyond explanation, she is not alone, she doesn't have to be alone again.

Her tuition friends smirked at her happy face and smirked at the reason too.

"Oh mother it's not what you think"  she mumbled to herself and took a deep breathe.

She takes a look at her left, WHERE ON EARTH DID THIS BOY TELEPORT FROM?!

"Hi" he waved and smiled, "h-hi" she looks at the last bench and then again at him. Speed of light, indeed. 

Mam gone. First period over.

 Ayesha started humming her favorite song "You can't stop me loving myself, oouo"

Few boys were joking over, 'Period or Periods' Ayesha sighed.

She opened her book and started reading her book, when suddenly she felt a arm around her shoulder, she looked at the owner, Yash, who else? he smiled sweetly at her, she mirrored his expression, until all the mocking stares were at them. He got up and sat somewhere else just to duly flatter the owners of those mocking stares without unduly discounting on Ayesha who was reading.

"Leave her alone, man!"spoke the approaching short-heighted boy. Yash rolled his eyes first but in a snap looked at him with a grin.

[Author's Note]

I knowwwwwwwww, i couldn't keep my promise when i said i'll post in a few days, months ago, what should i do? your author nim is too lazy. Anyways what do you think, who is the boy? Also,,, is our male lead catching feelings? All answers in next chapter, till then,

Take care♥♥