Marked.

Moons POV
I woke up again with sun cuddling me but this time my body felt sore and started to sting.I whined in pain as I try to roll away from suns grasp but he just holds me tighter against himself.I decided to wake him up by gently shaking him and calling his name.I felt bad for having to wake him up but the pain was getting unbearable and we had to open the daycare soon anyway."Sunny? Wake up." I said as he started waking up. "Wha..?" sun rubs his eyes tiredly. "Sorry sunny but we have to work and we're only late by- "WERE LATE!? OH GOSH I HAVE TO GET READY!" Sun then quickly shuffles of the bed and grabs his clothes before forcing them on."Sun were only 2 minutes late." I sigh before I grab my own clothes and put them on. "I'll meet you at naptime moony!" Sun said as he waved before jumping into the ballpit and surprising the kids.I heard the kids laughing and calling his name.I smile gently before I groan in pain.My arm randomly started to limp.Probably cause sun bit my damn shoulder very hard yesterday- anyway I just ignore it and wait for naptime.

TIME SKIP!!
Naptime:
Suns POV
Wow those kiddos sure are energetic! I better call moon down.I call out for moon to come down and he gets on his wire and floats down."hi moony how are you?" I said as I hug him excitedly before I hear him groan and I quickly pull away."Moon? What's wrong, are you ok?" I ask worriedly. "I-I'm fine I just slept wrong.I'll go handle the kids now." Moon then walks over to the kids that were already waiting for him to read them some stories or for him to sing to them.I smile before I get in the wire and go back to our room.
Half an hour later..

Moons POV
Huh guess it's time for pickup already.I just decided to do it because I wanted to see how hard it really was because sun always tells me it's a pain to handle.Can't be that bad right? I wait for a little before parents start entering the daycare.Most of the parents sign out and take their kids home."Ok ma'm just sign he-" "Ew what's wrong with you." The lady said, kinda rude but it's not like I'm not used to it."ma'm it's just how I look dont judge me." "No what's wrong with your body there's hickeys all over it." The lady told me in disgust as I look at my body.God it's all over my body! I didn't even notice! "O-Oh! T-That was uhm.." I tried thinking of an excuse to escape this embarrassing situation before she gasps and laughs. "M-Ma'm?" I ask worriedly before she interrupts me again. "I knew it! You were just made to be a sex doll! How disgusting.A pathetic robot made for sex taking care of kids." She chuckled as I looked down ashamedly,I knew it wasn't true but everyone was staring at me and my body.I felt so uncomfortable. "I-That's not my purpose!" I tell her, trying not to yell. "Yea right your disgusting." I look down as I try to hold back tears before someone comes infront of me and blocks her away from me. "You need to go now lady." Sundrop tells her calmly. "Oh the other toy you guys are disgusting." "Miss it's not what you think, there was a raccoon in the pizzaplex and scratched him.And please don't use that language in front of the children." "Fine I'll go I guess.." The lady scoffs before walking away.Sundrop then turns to me as I desperately try to hold back tears."Moon are you ok? Did she hurt you?" I look around and everyone including some of the children were just staring.I couldn't take it anymore and I ran back to our room."Moon wai-!" I didn't listen I ran, tears falling from my face as I got on the wire and threw myself onto the bed.I sobbed as I hugged the pillow.Was that really my only purpose...monty tried..sun marks me...does he love me...? That thought was racing in my head.I eventually cried myself to sleep until I was woken up by sun desperately shaking me. "Moon! Oh gosh are you ok?!" I looked away from him. "Moon, look at me." Sun commanded as I looked at him with tears filling my eyes again."Is that really my only purpose..?" I say as my voice cracks.Sun looks at me in disbelief."Moon don't ever say that! That's not your purpose I-" sun cuts himself off as he looks at me."This is all my fault.." sun looked at himself before starting to shake."s-sun? Are you ok?" I reach out to try and touch his shoulder before he quickly hugs me.

Suns POV
I hugged moon tightly before I started crying and apologizing non-stop."M-Moon I'm so sorry..! I-I just I didn't want you t-to hang out with m-monty so i thought if I marked you he will l-leave you alone!" I tell moon truthfully."..sunny..? we're you watching me and monty...?" I whimper as I nod ashamedly I then felt moon pull away slightly which I held him tighter. "P-Please I'm sorry!" I sobbed as I held moon tightly against me."s-sun it's fine it's not your fault." I sobbed louder into moons chest.I feel like a horrible boyfriend..he probably doesn't want to be with me..- "Sun it's ok really I love you." I look up at moon in shock and disbelief. "W-What?" I ask, there's no way he still can even love me after what I caused. "Moon you don't have to lie.." "I'm not sun.I really do love you, You know it's actually sweet that you got jealous and just tried to show monty I'm yours." Moon chuckled as I looked away nervously and from embarrassment."Because it's true.." I mumble out as moon giggles."Come here sunny." Moon hugs me tightly before I begin to cuddle him while smiling."Hey sun?" "Yes moon?"
I answer. "Who was that women?" I look around before sighing. "She's the Karen who complains all the time." Moon snorts which was adorable! :D "Oh she's the one who makes pick-up hard for you?" "Yea pretty much." I start spooning moon again one of my favorite things to do besides cuddling him and fu-
Anyways moon smiles warmly as he slowly drifts off to sleep, I kiss him on his forehead. "Night moony"
I start to fall asleep myself as I bury my face in moons neck and sleep peacefully with moon in my arms.

————————————————————————————
WHOOHOOO I FINISHED! :D I've been having this ready for weeks and I just finished it :) Was it worth the wait I hope so.I really enjoyed making this story for u guys ^^—A T1red person