🐰Jax Headcanons

Total Hcs:13

Happy reading!

This is just an attempt before i start to write stories so please wait for it

🐰When you first arrived to the circus He was the first to comment about it  .

🐰Just like he did to everyone else he did pick on you . Always.

🐰 As much as hated newbies something about you seemed different to him.

🐰the rabbit wasn't sure why, and he definitely didn't like it in the beginning, being used to somewhat always being like a thorn in the skin to others .

🐰after cane had picked a name for you which was (y/n),he liked it ,as a fact he loved, it was a melody to his ears.

🐰it might've took him a while till he finally realized that he actually had it for you .

🐰 although he knew that he might've had feelings for you . Jax would rather to keep it from saying it to you infront of everyone.

🐰the guy's a keeper and definitely wouldn't want to share you with anyone else .He wishes to keep you only to himself.

🐰he would tell you but , sometimes he rathers to show it through actions .

🐰When jax catches you off guard he gives you tickles or a hug

🐰 Mostly he'd go for hugs since your small and soft too. According to him it feels as if you were a Plushie .

🐰 He's really tall unlike you , so to tease you even more .he likes to scoop you up and doesn't put you down even if you tell him to.

🐰Jax likes that you can't really do nothing more than scoffing or making a pouty face

🐰He loves to see you blush , the more you do the more he knows he got you best .

🐰 Whenever you're distracted he'll kiss your cheek only to see your flustered face.